I cried out, my pussy trying to accommodate him. He ripped my walls with his thrusts over and over again. I was not prepared for him to plow all the way in one push and my scream was silenced by his lips smashing into mine. I jerked my face away, quickly.

"You didn't put on anything!" I yelled at him, trying to push him off.

"Trust me," he whispered, grunting into my ear as he stroked in and out of me, "Please?" Long hard strokes took over my core and I couldn't even think straight.

"But what if... ?" Jesus Christ, Sapphire,....

"Are you on the pill?" He didn't stop ramming into me and I couldn't stop thinking about how good his big dick felt inside of me.

"Yes," I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You're so tight, Sapphire!" He looked down at me as I dragged my hands to his nice round ass, pulling him deeper into me.

It felt too good and I didn't want it to stop. I hated myself for it

Blaze

She made my cock feel so good and I hated myself for it. Her walls were so tight and she clenched down on me a few times, but didn't release. I had every intention of wrapping my beef, but this was too damn good. Hell, I'd wrapped for my girlfriends at least the first time around.

I wanted to fill her with my seed and see it gush out of her. Both sets of her lips were made to me around my staff. I wanted to hurt her, to make her feel pain and pleasure so I pushed faster and harder, hitting the back of her core violently. She arched up and so did her hips which only made me go in deeper. I picked up her legs, throwing them over my shoulder. I wanted to watch her full breasts bounce while I rammed myself into her.

"Touch them," I commanded, and she did. I was aware now that I could do what I wanted as long as she was also satisfied, "Do you want it harder?"

"No," She shook her head, but I did it anyway and she flailed underneath me, sobbing, "Please, Blaze, it's too deep."

It was deep and if I could have gone deeper, I would have. I could have watched her all night long. The way she gripped the sheets, tossing her head back as I plowed into her, the feeling of her fingers running laps around my body... It was ethereal. I grabbed hold of her breasts, kneading them as hard as I could until she cried out, looking at me with those big blue eyes as if she'd never been fucked like this before.

"I'm almost there, baby!" I groaned, feeling her clench around me, I released. She looked up at me with those doe-eyes as I pumped my cum slowly into her. I panted right along with her, my eyes locked onto hers.

We rolled around on my bed and she ended up on top of me, riding me as if her life depended on it. Having her hands on my chest, her head tossed back in ecstasy made me want to release again. Her tits were so round and full that I couldn't keep my hands off of them. I loved the way she moved, the way her thighs gripped my legs. I ran my hands down her sides, holding onto her hips as she moved like a goddess on my cock.

I don't know how long we were in this position, but I could feel her tightening so hard around me that I think Sapphire was a little surprised when she slammed down on me one last time and exploded.

She screamed my name and it caught both of us off guard. I don't think she wanted to get this wrapped up in the moment but it was OK with me. She slowed her pace, but I sure as hell wasn't done destroying that pussy.

I easily flipped her over onto her stomach and plowed into her wet core. She buried her face in the blanket, moaning, holding onto the corner of the bed as I continued thrusting like a madman inside of her.

I was getting ready to blow my load again, but I wanted to make her cum one more time before we finished so I pulled her hair which sent her head back. My cock was deeper now and she was inching closer to release. I could feel her walls shudder around me.

Sapphire

I can't believe I called his name but that orgasm was everything. When he flipped me over I was so sore,but his cock was filling me to the hilt and it felt so good. I'd never been with anyone who was able to do what he was doing to me.

He let go of my hair and I buried my face in the covers again. He was squeezing my ass and I knew it was going to leave marks. His moans were loud now and that definitely turned me on.

"Come for me again, Sapphire!" He demanded, "Do it!"

And I did.

I knew my ass was jerking with every climactic release of my juices around his big cock. We were both sweating now as we gyrated our wet bodies against each other. He was laying flat on me and I could feel his balls slapping my ass. He grabbed my throat, squeezing just enough to dominate the moment. I grabbed his hand, trying to push him away, but to no avail. He was staring at me with so much intensity that I became a little nervous until he cupped my chin, hard and when I mean hard, it was definitely going to leave a mark, and kissed me. It was brutal and I loved it. I loved the way he wanted to take me. He pumped me a few more times from behind, running his tongue over my lips. His taste was incredible.

He flipped me back over, smiling that stupid, handsome smile again. It took him mere seconds to reenter me.

"I'm going to fill you again, Spooks!" He whispered to me. I wanted him to and I didn't care that he wasn't using anything. The feel of him bare inside of me made my toes curl.

I was taken with his words and his body, but then he leaned into my ear and said, "I own you."

I gasped as he plunged faster and faster, harder and harder until he let out a groan and I could feel him explode inside of me, filling me with his seed again.

What did he mean by that and why did it turn me on? It didn't matter. I was going to take him for all he was worth.

Blaze

Those had to have been the most intense and amazing orgasms I'd had in a while. I let myself push all of the cum out and into her before I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"What do you mean you own me?″ She pleaded, her eyes glistening with tears from ecstasy and lust.

"You're mine. I own you now," I repeated, "Did you enjoy it because I sure as hell did."

"I-I did," she told me, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Those perfect titties begging to be in my mouth again. I licked her hard nubs, sucking the to the point of swelling. She ran her fingers through my hair. It was soothing to me.

But I needed her to fear me and long for me at the same time, "I don't even want you looking at other guys, do you hear me?" I cupped her pussy and she arched her back.

"Of course," She said, running her hand down my chest and massaging my swollen cock, "I'm yours and no one else's, right?"

I pulled her into my arms as we both lay there in silence. I softly massaged her scalp. She'd felt so good in every way possible. I couldn't believe I'd waited this long to do this to her, but I'd never intended on sleeping with Spooks Soper. I also never usually cuddled after sex, but I felt like I had to, especially since she was staying here. She smelled incredible, even though we were both covered in a sheen of sweat from head to toe.

I glanced over at the clock. It wasn't even 7 and I probably could have gone a million more rounds with this girl. We'd been at this for a while and I knew I could have kept going all night with her. There would be plenty of time for that. I was already thinking about where we'd do it later.

'Are you hungry?" I asked her, realizing we'd blown straight through dinner.

She perched up on an elbow, her hair cascading around her shoulders, "Only for you."