Raghav Ki Kahani

Raghav Suryawanshi is a middle class man who works in a corporate office and has a 9-5 job. He stays in the city of Kalyan and boards the 7:18 train to reach his office. He has a regular routine of working from Monday to Friday and his weekends usually reserved for his family and friends.

He is a 32 year old married engineer with a wife who is absolutely good looking and caring. She is an accountant by profession but has been home for a while now since she had decided to cater to their daughter for the first few years. They have a lovely 3 year old daughter who has been recently put up in playschool.

They have a very happy married life. Raghav earns enough for his family and they are absolutely satisfied in their life until one day when Raghav decides to switch his job. He plans to get out of his office since he needed some hike and a career switch. He was tired of the monotonous routine and has thus decided to move out.

He plans out everything, and starts applying for new jobs. His wife Sneha is also in support of him and they plan their future with Raghav's new job and increased salary. Everything is going well on their family front and one day Raghav gets a call from a company in Navi Mumbai where he has been selected for the interview.

Raghav becomes very happy and shares this news with his wife. He starts preparing for the interview with a full swing. Everything is set. Raghav leaves for the interview today but does not board his regular train rather boards the 8:33 train. He is standing at the platform to board the train as usual. The train is arriving at the platform and people are ready to board the running train like everyday.

Raghav is about the board the train but sees that near the ladies coach few ladies have stumbled and fall over the platform one upon other. Since it is the peak office hour rush no one pays heed rather others climb over those fallen women and board the train.

Raghav sees this site and for some reason he stops. This instance is not new for him but still he decides to take a step back and wait. After all the rush has reduced the train has halted at the platform few people come to the rescue of those women fallen Raghav is standing there watching the scene.

All of those women stand up and board the train however there is one lady who was the first one to fall and on whom those women had fallen somehow finds it difficult to stand on her feet. Her expressions show that she is experiencing severe pain in her knee, yet she is somehow trying to board the train. As she is about to hold the pole at the door of the coach the train starts speeding up and she loses balance. Raghav is standing at a corner of the platform and as he sees her falling he rushes to help her out.

She falls in his arms.