baseball and pizza

"VIVIEN! I'M SO GLAD you decided to come with us to watch Jay's game!" Jessica squealed, pulling her into a hug.

Javon, Jaden and Vivien made it to their house and were instantly greeted by everyone. Daelo ran up to Vivien and gave her a quick hug. DJ went in for a fist bump.

Vivien felt comfortable and welcomed, she loved his family. "Okay Jay, go get ready right now so we can leave early," Jessica demanded, patting Jaden's back. He nodded as he went upstairs to his room.

Javon held Vivien's hand and made his way upstairs, toward his room. The two entered his room, Vivien took notice of his shoe collection, she thought it looked nice.

"Those are my babies," Javon spoke up, picking one shoe up. Vivien playfully rolled her eyes and plopped herself onto his bed. He followed her actions and laid beside her. "You okay?" He asked. The two were facing each other

Vivien gave him a soft smile and nodded. "Are you?" Javon went silent for a bit and then nodded as well. A piece of Vivien's hair fell onto her face, making Javon chuckle. He tucked her hair behind her ear and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I love you."

She was flustered, every time those three words slipped out of his mouth, she would always have this feeling in her stomach. "I love you too," Vivien responded.

The two were about to lean in for a kiss until they heard giggling outside his door. Javon paused and looked at Vivien. He pressed his pointer finger to his lips, indicating for her to be quiet.

He slowly got up from the bed and made his way to his door. He paused for a few seconds and opened his door.

A harsh thud and shocked faces were heard and seen. Daelo fell to the ground and Jayla was covering her mouth, holding in her laugh. She ran away and left the scene.

Javon sighed and snickered at Daelo, along with Vivien. Daelo rolled his eyes and got up.

"I love you, oh I love you too Vivien!" Daelo mocked, batting his eyelashes. Javon playfully smacked his head, causing him to wince. "Ow."

"Go talk to your Fortnite girlfriend Daelo." Javon teased. Vivien's eyes widened, "Ooh, Daelo you have a girl?" Daelo humphed and crossed his arms, annoyed at Javon.

"She's not my girlfriend, stop Wanna!" He huffed, walking out of the room. Javon was now laughing out loud but then got humbled by Jessica.

"Wanna you better get ready for Jay's game, stop annoying Dae!"

"Sorry!"

-

The family and Vivien were on the bleachers outside, supporting Jaden. Vivien was drinking a blue raspberry Slurpee, and Javon drinking grape. Ew.

They were all yelling Jaden's name, supporting him. Now, Vivien knew nothing about baseball but watching the sport was honestly interesting.

Vivien thought it was cute how his siblings came to support Jaden. The joy and happiness it brought. Vivien wished she had siblings to support her as well. Her mom was her only supporter but that was fine too.

She was zoned out on her Slurpee until she felt a nudge on her left. A nudge from Daelo. She looked to her left and saw Daelo smiling up at her. "Are you okay V?" Daelo asked.