scary movie

"IT'S JUST ME AND MY SIBLINGS, tonight. You have nothing to worry about, you can meet my parents when you're ready."

Javon and Vivien were in the school's parking lot, beside Vivien's car. Javon had just invited her over. She wasn't ready to meet his parents, she thought she would be judged and they wouldn't think she was good enough for him. Vivien softly smiled at her boyfriend before nodding, "Okay. What time do you want me to come over?"

"Anytime, they're gone for like a week.. or two, I don't know." Javon shrugged. "Okay, I'll come over around five."

"Alrighttt." Javon cupped her jaw and kissed her temple. "See you then," he whispered, pulling back and walking to his car.

Vivien smiled to herself and got into her car, even though he met her mom, she was still scared to meet his parents. She sighed and drove off, on her way home.

-

"Yeah, I'll be there in like ten minutes, I need to clean my room." Vivien was face timing Javon, on her iPad. It was stood up on her desk so Javon could see what she was doing. She was putting her clothes into her closet. Javon hummed and smiled, watching her clean. She bent down to grab a piece of clothing, his eyes widened as he looked away.

He coughed, grabbing her attention, "Oh my bad." Vivien awkwardly apologized, turning red. "All good."

After she was done, she went back to her desk. "Okay, I'm coming."

The two said their see you later's, Vivien was driving to his place with her stuffy since they were going to watch a movie.

She finally arrived and unbuckled her seat belt, grabbing her phone and sending an 'I'm here' text. She grabbed her stuffy, opened her car door and exited, slamming it shut. She walked to his front door, she was about to knock until it flung open. She was expecting Javon in front of her but it was Daelo.

"Vivien!" He squealed, engulfing her into a hug. "Hey Daelo!" She greeted back, returning the hug. Footsteps were heard, getting closer and closer. She looked up and saw Jayla and Jaden who smiled.

"Hey, girl!" Jayla spoke, hugging her after she pulled back from Daelo's. "What's good V?" Jaden dabbed her up with a nod.

"Is that Vivien?" A voice shouted from the distance. Jayla turned around, yelling a 'yeah.'

Javon immediately got up and ran towards the door, his eyes brightened as he saw his girlfriend. The siblings left, giving them some alone time. He brought her into a passionate hug, causing her to stumble and yelp. She returned the hug with a smile.

"Now let's watch that movie hm?" Javon softly spoke, looking into her eyes that were looking up at him. She smiled and nodded.

The two walked into the living room, he had snacks prepared and she looked around in awe. "Scary movie?" he questioned, plopping onto the couch as he grabbed the remote beside him. "Ooh, yes! I love scary movies!" Vivien exclaimed, sitting down beside him.

He started searching for scary movies on Netflix. He came across a horror with a gory cover, he looked at his girl waiting for her nod in approval. She looked at him and then at the TV, nodding at the movie he chose.

Javon hummed, leaning towards the small table and placing the remote, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and placing it between them.

She smiled at the gesture and ate some. As the movie was starting, little footsteps were running down the stairs. The couple turned around to see who it was and it was Daelo with a large grin. "What movie are you guys watching?"