who called?

IT WAS FINALLY SATURDAY, the day of Javon's and Sean's party. Both of their parties were starting at six.

Vivien, Kiera, Ace, Alejandro, Kacey and Preston were already at Javon and Jaden's house, helping them set up.

"Wanna, Jay, me and Daelo are heading out now!" Jayla yelled out.

"Have fun!"

"Alright."

Jayla was taking Daelo go-karting. She didn't want Daelo to stay here during the party so she decided to spend time with him and have fun.

"Man, where the hell did Preston go?" Alejandro questioned, looking around.

His question was answered immediately once he heard shouting from upstairs.

"HAHAHA! YOU'RE TRASH AT THIS GAME! LOG OFF!" Preston shrieked, making everyone look up.

Javon rolled his eyes and sighed, "Preston get off call of duty and help us!"

"One more round!"

"Pause."

"When is Miguel pulling up?" Jaden questioned.

Ace shrugged, looking at the others to see if they had a response. "He said he's on the way," Javon replied, making them nod.

It was 5:30 and they were done fixing everything. The food was organized, the drinks, 'No Sex!' signs were on doors, and everything was good.

"Wanna, Jay, you still got that basketball hoop downstairs right?" Kacey asked, smirking at Alejandro.

"Yeah but—"

"Alright bet, let's hoop Ale!"

"Guys be careful! There's expensive equipment in there too! Our dad will kill us if you guys break something." Javon shouted but they were already downstairs.

The twins sighed, "Yeah I already got a bad feeling about tonight." Jaden spoke.

"This is why we don't hang out at our house," Javon added, Jaden nodded in agreement. Ace chuckled, "Come on, we don't make that much of a mess."

Kiera looked at him, giving him a look. "Uh-huh."

"What? I'm not a messy person." Ace raised his arms in defense. "Sometimes."

"My room was so organized and clean until YOU messed it up."

Javon, Jaden and Vivien gave each other knowing looks, Ace noticed that.

"Why are you guys looking at each other like that?"

"Oh, nothing." Vivien smiled.

"Pfft, we weren't looking at each other," Jaden added to that.

"Because they think you guys fucked." Preston joined in the conversation, running down the stairs.

Javon face palmed, turning around to see Preston with a bag of Doritos. "Hey, those are Daelo's Doritos."

Javon attempted to grab them away from him but Preston waved a chip in his face and ate it.

Ace and Kiera made a disgusted face, "What? Why would we have sex when we haven't been dating for at least seven months!"

"I mean Kacey had sex with a girl he just met at Press's party." Ace shrugged, making Kiera nudge his arm.

"Ow."

"Forever will hate that memory," Preston mumbled, crumbs falling out of his mouth.

"Close your mouth dude."