mall incident

"MAN, IT'S STILL CHRISTMAS BREAK, can't we just have fun in peace?"

The group was at the mall, eating food. Javon had told them what happened. Miguel was on his phone, texting Jocelyn. Ace, Jaden and Kiera were getting their food, and Alejandro, Kacey and Preston were eating, listening to Javon's rant.

"I'm sorry but I just had to get it out of my chest, that guy is annoying." Javon sighed, poking his food with his fork in annoyance. Vivien took notice of that and rubbed his back.

Javon looked at Vivien and gave her a soft smile. Miguel sighed and set his phone on the table. "Jocelyn isn't answering me."

"Maybe she's sleeping."

Kacey slurped his bottle of coke and hummed. Miguel shook his head, "Who sleeps at 3 pm?"

Vivien smiled, "She's just a girl."

"What were you guys talking about?" Miguel questioned, looking at Javon.

"Sean."

"Oh yeah, Jocelyn said he's like mental and controlling."

"Damn, that does sound like Sean, but wasn't he like that good boy, smart, pubescent nerd before? Who gave him the confidence to do all that?"

Alejandro chuckled and shook his head, "Turns out he's not a good person." Miguel sighed, "He needs to hop off Wanna's dick."

"Yeah because his dick is occupied by Vivien."

Vivien choked on her food, eyes widened at Preston's comment. Javon rolled his eyes but smirked at his joke. "He ain't wrong." Javon laughed, making Vivien nudge him. "It's been like twenty minutes, where's Ace and them?" Preston questioned, looking around the mall.

"Behind you dumbass." Kacey nonchalantly pointed out without looking at him, he was too focused on his delicious burger.

Ace scoffed from behind with his food and his girl. "Aight so what are you guys talking about?"

"Sean." They all answered him.

"What'd he do this time?" Kiera asked, sitting beside Vivien, and placing her food on the table. "He was at Wanna's boxing match," Vivien explained, looking at her best friend. "The fuck? That's weird, did you guys invite him?"

"No, he was Wanna's opponent, he doesn't even box but he fought Wanna." Jaden shook his head, chewing his food. Kiera nodded, her mouth forming an 'o'.

Preston made a cringe expression, "I think Sean has a little crush on you Wanna." Kacey snickered and shook his head. Javon glared at the two and gave Vivien a "That ain't funny." look.

"Ew bro never say that bullshit ever again."

"Did you at least win?" Preston asked, stealing a fry from Ace

"Dude!" Ace scowled, glaring at Preston who swallowed the fry.

"Yeah, I won."

"Good."

The group ate in silence, the only thing that could be heard was Kacey's geometry dash. It didn't bother them at first until the dying sound kept playing.

"Fuck this game bro." Kacey sneered, setting his phone down and angrily munching his fries.

Ace was feeding Kiera, and Miguel was constantly checking his phone, waiting for Joceyn's notification. Jaden, Javon, Vivien Preston and Alejandro were eating in peace.

Kiera was laughing, wiping the ketchup off her nose. Ace smiled and started laughing as she put ketchup on his cheek.

The laughter died down once they heard two people laughing from afar.