the other pov

"PRESTON, GET YOUR ACT together, this is serious."

It was the day after the party, the group decided to stay for the night, they didn't want to drive home because the party already ended late. They were too exhausted to drive.

Right now, everyone but Preston was in the kitchen consuming breakfast.

Jaden and Javon didn't give Preston his breakfast because they wanted to get answers off of him.

"Can I please have at least a piece of bacon?" Preston begged, examining around and seeing everyone with a plate of food.

"We'll give you your plate of food if you tell us who you saw before I helped you to the washroom."

"I don't remember!" Preston whined, burying his head in his arms. "Food will help me think."

Jaden and Javon looked at each other, pondering if they should just give him food.

"You guys are evil." Kiera laughed as Vivien nodded, "You guys are torturing Preston!" Vivien exclaimed.

"Real, let the big boy have his food," Kacey spoke with eggs in his mouth.

"Close your mouth, idiot." Alejandro rolled his eyes. Kacey turned to face him and widely opened his mouth. The mushed-up food in his mouth. Alejandro made a disgusted face. "Ew! Bro!"

Javon sighed and tossed the plate of food to Preston.

"Yay!" Preston squealed like a little girl and dug in.

"Okay, who did you say hi to when you came upstairs," Javon surveyed, watching Preston demolish his plate.

"Okay, slow down Press. Food's not going anywhere." Ace patted his shoulder.

Preston swallowed his food and sighed, "Yummy."

He looked at his friends who were staring at him, he gave them a confused look then remembered they asked a question.

"Sorry, what was the question?" Preston asked, making them all sigh and groan.

"Who did you say hi to at the party? When you were walking upstairs."

"I said hi to multiple people and went upstairs multiple times, you gotta be specific," Preston said, snatching a plastic water bottle but then Ace whacked it out of his hand. "Hey!"

"When you bursted into tears and cried about Mateo beating you in the drinking game!" Javon clamoured in annoyance.

"Hey! Don't expose me like that! I was at my lowest." Preston looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh my gosh Press, just answer the question!" Jaden grumbled, his hands on his head.

"Oh yeah sorry, I think I said hi to... Joseph.. wait no.. Rico! Wait.. uh-"

Everyone cut off Preston with a groan.

"Okay, okay! I think I said hi to Vincent.. why'd you guys invite him? I thought we didn't like him."

Jaden and Javon looked at each other, "We didn't.."

-