we're cool?

IT WAS SATURDAY, and Vivien was still in bed. She just wanted to stay in bed all day and not get up, she was so relaxed and she didn't want to do anything. She awakened at 5 a.m then fell back to sleep until it was 9 a.m, took another slumber and woke up at 12 pm.

Yep, and she went back to sleep, still snoozing! Wake up Vivien, what are you doing? You just got a message from Wanna!

Viviens' eyes were starting to open.

What the heck, it's like she can hear me! She arose when I said she got a message from Javon! What a coincidence!

Anyways, Vivien stretched in her bed not wanting to get up, but she had to, she had to do something productive! So, she stood up and went to brush her teeth, shower and wash her face to freshen up. She felt dirty.

As she stepped out of the shower, she heard her phone ringing, receiving a phone call. She clasped her phone and saw it was Kiera calling

my fav girl

ringing...

VIVIEN
"Hello?"

KIERA
"Omg girl, you finally answered!
Me and ace have been talking a lottt,
I added him on snap instead, and we talked all night last night."

VIVIEN
"WHATT? Was this when we fell asleep on your couch watching that movie?"

KIERA
"Yess, when we woke up and you left, I decided to add him."

Vivien smiled, happy for her best friend.

KIERA
"But girl, he told me Javon has been talking about you!"

Vivien's smile faded instantly, turning into a frown.

KIERA
"I don't know why, but I have a feeling your face turned into a frown."

VIVIEN
"Ew, tell him to stop talking about me. What is he saying?"

KIERA
"He called you beautiful V, that's cute isn't it?"

VIVIEN
"No that makes me want to throw up."

Kiera laughed at her response as she continued,

KIERA
"Girl stoppp, he's being nice, I know you're blushing."

VIVIEN
"No, I'm not. I don't care if he compliments me, I'll hate him either way."

KIERA
"Lighten up V! Think about it, Ace told me that he never called ANY girl beautiful before. He only calls them hot, cute, and pretty. Being called beautiful is so much better."

VIVIEN
"Okay well, I call him ugly."

Kiera started cracking up even louder,

KIERA
"Girl, I CANNOT with you, you're killing me. You're so unserious it's so funny. Okay, but I'm gonna be for real, give him a chance V! We both need boyfriends!"