Jeongguk could find no answer to that.

Taehyung continued, "I don't know. I can't remember what I did. But you fell-- I made you fall. It's just... you don't hide much from me,"

"Look." Jeongguk interrupted before he continued, "I did not say that to you because I felt you would... well, act like what you are right now. And you just woke up too, I'd have preferred to tell you later."

"You could have still told me."

"And what a conversation that would be." Jeongguk laughed slightly, "'Hello, hyung. Have I told you about how I nearly drowned and landed on an island recently?'"

"Island?" Taehyung asked, choosing to ignore the quip.

"Yes. We-- we as in Han Yumi and I-- ended up there using the life capsule she saved me with. We kipped there until the others found us. It had taken months, and I..." Jeongguk faltered, wondering if he should say the next part, "I was beginning to lose hope."

"... months," Taehyung repeated, looking pained.

"Yeah, well..." Jeongguk trailed off uncomfortably, "But it's all fine now, isn't it? You're here, you'll be fine in some days. And I've figured out a plan too, when we get back to shore."

Jeongguk paused, hoping Taehyung would ask what the plan was so they would have something else to talk about.

"... I'm sorry--"

"Oh, no you don't." Jeongguk snapped, "You have no idea just how many times I heard that phrase. It's weird. It's not your fault! Why are you sorry?"

"... I don't remember. But I..."

"Hyung, I'm really not mad for-- whatever you think. I'm just glad you're back. I heard frightening things from our other teammates,"

"Other teammates? The humans... right, you weren't here. They were the ones who...?"

A tick found itself on Jeongguk's jaw, "They didn't tell you that, but they told you about how I nearly drowned. Typical."

"They... they found it? The cure? Seriously?"

"Hmm. You're here because of them. So don't eat them,"

Taehyung went silent. A few minutes passed as Jeongguk waited patiently, before hearing snores. Taehyung did warn him that he'd fall asleep soon. Shoving the now useless piece of paper into his pocket, he stretched out from the chair. He supposed he'd have to continue his questioning tomorrow.

"Looks good." He tilted his head to the side at the voice. Han Yumi was watching his friend on the bed, arms crossed and leaning against the wall. She said, "I was going to tell you to stop torturing the guy and let him sleep, but I guess you beat me to it."

"Did you want me in the control?" Logically, he knew there wasn't possibly anything wrong or worth seeing in that cabin, but it might have just become their unofficial hang-out spot.

"Yes." She nodded.

"They've fixed up the stairs." He admired them as they walked together.

"You have been calculating." Yumi laid out her observation as she opened the door, "You have been poring over the map and the stars. Do you...?"

"Know the way back?" He grinned, "I might."

Her shoulders relaxed, "That's... That's good. That's great!"

She smiled at the sea, then turned to beam at him. He felt lighter than he felt in months.

"Please tell me you have a plan now." She said.