chapter 4

Amans pov.

After the first three hours of torture , with math , French and dumb kids making out , I grab my bookds and throw them into my locker and calmly walk in a speeded manner to the janitors closet . "ugh- so much climbing !" I push open the door panting .

" Aman ! hey!" I was waiting to ask you if I could delte discord .... " Ann says , I notice nish frowning softly ... " OF COURSE NOT! " I say " we have to talk to that kid , burnny-ski " Nishs eyes widen " burnny-ski?" she gasps " that's me !" Ann laughs " wait really?" " Yeah , wait are you sandwich67?!" " yea!" I laugh " and I'm sleepy_blackout!" We ended up laughing for five more mins until that damn bell rings . "madrachod –" nish swears ... she grabs her books and walks out with ann . I grab a chocobar (We have a stach of candy in the closet ) and walked out too .

~time skip~

" and that is how and why Alexander the great was so ... well great " drawls on mr.billin . Dude can make a person with insomnia fall asleep ... tahts when we heard a person scream bloody mary when SPLAT !! a body fell from the top floor and into the outer window sill . THE WINDOW NEXT TO ME ! AND IT WAS OPEN THE F-

People scream around me , the teacher tries his best in controlling the class but just endings up throwing up in the trash bin . I was covered in blood . HUMAN BLOOD ! I push the body away , tring my best not to scream , only to see who it was ... Our chemistry teacher Mrs. Allina ... I fall back , tears in my eyes and her blood soaked into my shirt . I don't remember much – I think my brain blocked the rest of it which was a blur . but I do remember them calling the police .

The class room was closed of for the day by the police. I was given a pair of school uniform which was like three sizes too big and was taken for questioning ....

The officers questioning me was none other than my brother ... the minute I saw him I burst down in tears , he edges forward and holds me close . I don't remember how long we stood there like that but it sure as hell wasn't enough . " what happened?" he whispers ," I –I don't know-" I whisper , " what happened before the body fell ?" he asks . I gulp , pushing the image of her decaying and bloody body from my head . " w-we heard a scream a-and she fe-fell on-onto-" I say hugging him closer . he hugs me closer too . " well ... did you see her earlier ?" he asks softly ... I shake my head as a response . " do you wanna go home ?" he asks , I nod ... " alright ... once im done we can leave okay?" I nod again .

He pulls away , a sad smile on his face , "well ... alright , bye "

"bye" I say

Little did I know that I never made it home ...