XVi| Passarinho

Passarinho: Little bird

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Infinity

"I love you to infinity, oh-oh."

2012 — France

2012 — France

"I still think, if we try hard enough, Eilana will fall in love with Anthoine."

"Charles, you can't just make someone fall in love with someone else."

"Why not?" 

Charles Leclerc put his hands on his hips as he looked at Jules, who watched Eilana kart around the track with Anthoine, both of them laughing while overtaking.

"How would you feel if I tried to make you and Eilana be together?" Jules questioned, putting his arm around Charles' shoulder.

"That's different, Lana and I are like siblings—"

"Maybe that's how she feels about Anthoine and you can't change that," Jules replied. 

"Charlie, get your ass on track!" Eilana shouted, as she slowed down past them. "You too Jules!"

"We'll be right there!" Charles shouted back in amusement.

"Remember, if they want to be together than they will but that's up to the both of them. If they want to make an effort, they can, and if not, they're clearly best friends. It's just important for you to remember you're their best friend and you need to support whatever they do." Jules pointed out. "But if Eilana gets a boyfriend, I want the first say on whether he's good enough."

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

2018 — Spain

It had been impossible for Eilana and Carlos to arrange any form of date while they were in Baku, both of their teams insisting that they flew together in order to debrief further. Eilana didn't mind as she didn't want it to be impacted by any result from the weekend and it would be better if they started fresh.

In all honestly, she wasn't sure what to expect from the man other than kindness. She knew Carlos Sainz was an honest and kind man, there was no doubt about it, but she didn't know much about him apart from that. They'd shared glanced at each other in the paddock and had moments where Eilana was sure he didn't have to show her such kindness but they hadn't spent time together outside a race weekend.