Vii| Bwoah

Bwoah: Kimi's language

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Victoria's Secret

"I know Victoria's secret

And, girl, you wouldn't believe"

2004 - Monaco

There was something very interesting about growing up with parents from different countries. Depending on the situation, the child could end up knowing multiple languages or their parents would just focus on one. The situation became even more hilarious when both parents couldn't understand each other's language so you ended up knowing three.

Due to this Colette and Miguel Santos taught their daughter French, Brazillian Portuguese and English. They would do fun games with her which involved her mother speaking to her in French and Eilana having to translate it to Brazilian or translate English to French. It appeared to be working quite well even though the girl was only six. 

Sadly, it meant that Eilana Santos also knew her parents were arguing. As a six-year-old, she didn't quite understand why her parents no longer seemed to get along but her dad always used the excuse that they were arguing over something normal. Eilana never believed him.

"I'm taking Eilana out," Colette spoke as she glared at her husband.

"Where are you going?" Miguel asked in frustration. "Don't confuse her, Ette."

"I'm taking her to spend some time with my friend's sons," Colette replied pointedly. "We can't keep on like this, Miguel. If it's not going to work out and we're not happy, it needs to end and we need to talk about it without our six-year-old daughter listening."

Eilana was too busy playing with the new Barbie doll her mother had given her as they spoke, remaining innocent for a little bit longer.

"Bonjour," Eilana offered her hand out. "I am Eilana."

"Charles," The boy replied, shaking her hand. "Is Col your mum?"

"Yeah," Eilana bounced up and down. "Mummy says we're going to start karting together soon in the same series."

"You kart too?" Charles' eyes widened. "I don't see my girls."

"I'm special," Eilana winked, showing off her Barbie doll that had hand-made race car clothing. "Like barbie, see! Do you not like girls racing against you?"