XiV| Estagiários

Estagiários: Interns

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Heather on the Hill

"She is stunning, she is pretty

She's as warm as amber whiskey"

2014 — Monaco

"Show me how you want it to be."

"Tell me, baby, 'cause I need to know now, oh, because!"

"That is beautiful!" Charles Leclerc snorted.

He watched as Eilana Santos fell into the arms of Anthione Hurbet, singing at the top of her lungs. Eilana was a rather good singer, Charles knew that, but no one would have guessed by the way she was screaming the place down with Britney Spears lyrics.

"My loneliness is killing me! I must confess I still believe!" Eilana sang, grabbed Anthoine's hand and spun them both around.

"Still believe!" Anthoine screamed.

"When I'm not with you I lose my mind..." Eilana sang, giving Anthoine a wink. "Give me a sign!"

There were a lot of bonuses for letting Charles and Anthoine visit her house in Monaco. Since her mother was deaf, they could make as much noise as they wanted without disturbing the busy woman, such as singing at the top of their lungs. As long as they didn't break anything, Colette was always happy to have Eilana's friends to stay as she trusted them (After all, the Leclercs were part of the family anyway).

"You two have broken my ears!" Charles whined, hitting Anthoine's shoulder.

"You're just jealous because you do not know Britney, Charlie!" Eilana laughed, clinging to Anthoine's arm. "That is what I call Nico because he is blonde and Pai said he can be...uh...aha! A little bitch!"

"Lana!" Charles gasped. "You cannot use that language!"

"Says who?" Eilana blinked innocently. "Pai is not here and mama cannot hear me!"

"Unfair!"

"Anthoine, tell Charlie to stop being mean to me."

"No one would think you two are seventeen."

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

2018 — Azerbaijan

"Alexander!"

"It's Alex!"

"—ander!"

Eilana Santos gave a large grin to the winner of the Baku feature race in F2. Alex Albon was something she considered a genuine person, someone who was incredibly entertaining and kind at the same time.