ii| Revelar

Revelar: Reveal

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Down Under

"Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover"

2003 - Monaco

"Then my daddy overtakes your daddy and he wins!"

"No, that's not how it goes!"

"Yes, it is," Eilana Santos crossed her arms. "My daddy has a better car. Forza Ferrari!"

"That doesn't make him better driver!" Max Verstappen argued.

"My daddy doesn't need to overtake your daddy base he's so far ahead!" Eilana beamed.

Eilana and Max, were the grid kids that liked to annoy each other whenever they were in the same race. They would sit outside of Ferrari hospitality until their fathers forced them apart. 

Truth be told, most of the time was spent with Eilana teasing Max. Despite this, they were still good friends and for a Six-year-old, Max understood that Eilana was deaf in one ear and he needed to make sure he was being loud enough for her to hear as she couldn't always localise sound. 

Miguel always found it quite sweet when the two of them were together, he just wished he got along with Jos Verstappen, his father a little bit more.

"Santos, shut your kid up," Jos Verstappen growled.

"Oh leave her alone, Verstappen, they're friends," Miguel shrugged.

Miguel Santos was not the type of person to cause arguments, wanted to happily do he job he loved more than anything in the world. No one was possibly going to ruin his mood.

"I'm sorry for being mean," Eilana grinned at Max. "Are you excited to go karting together?"

"Yes," Max nodded. "I will win."

"You wish you could," Eilana stuck her tongue out.

"Santos," Jos warned.

"Fine, fine," Miguel rolled his eyes. "Lana, lovely, do you want to go and find Micky?"

"Yes!" Eilana exclaimed. "Bye Maxie!"

Jos Verstappen glared as Miguel ushered Eilana to go to her mother, who was waiting by the Ferrari doors. Just before joining them, Miguel turned to Jos with a polite smile and a hushed voice.