combining companies or not ?

Start from the beginning

Krystal - Taehyung, you smoke?!?

Taehyung didn't bother himself to look at her.

Taehyung (sad chuckle) - Why? You never saw anyone doing it before? Stop acting like you never did it.

Krystal actually became speechless at his reply. She gulped down her saliva and was thinking about the words to console him and present herself as if she cares.

Krystal - uh...Taehyung, when did you start this?
Taehyung - Today only, I was just giving it a try.
Krystal - Taehyung, it's not good for your health, please just stop playing with it.

Taehyung threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it with his shoes.

Taehyung - Stop caring for me.
Krystal - Why won't I care for someone precious?

Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he finally looked at her.

Krystal - I mean, you are precious to your family.
Taehyung - I said Stop caring.
Krystal - I don't care about what you say...I just felt that you will ruin your health once you get into this, so I thought making you understand is the only option. I hope you are not smoking or drinking in the thoughts of Yn ?
Taehyung - No, it's my wish.
Krystal - Then it feels like you are moving on already?
Taehyung - I am trying to, because I know we won't be together again so there's no need to remember the past and ruin my mental health as well...I don't want to live like this.
Krystal - Of course you shouldn't also, didn't you see the way she cheated on you with Aarav by going to the hotel room and even Aarav proposed to her, that's why I think she created a drama to leave you? Yn never tried to understand your feelings that you were just friends with Ishita and there was nothing else between you two, moreover she blamed you when she was the culprit herself-
Taehyung - I-It hurts.

Krystal stopped speaking on hearing him. She could easily sense the pain behind his voice and as she looked at his face, tears were formed in his eyes.

Krystal (sigh) - Taehyung? come here.

She held his arm and took him inside the room...She made him sit on the bed and also seated beside him, trying to console him, more like brainwashing him.

Krystal - Listen, Taehyung....there's no need to cry over the past. Better for you to live in the present and think of the future... Whatever was supposed to happen, it happened, maybe God has another plans for you two...It's better to give up sometimes on the relationship rather than staying in the toxic one...I agree that it is difficult to move on, but there's no other option, so you have to... Taehyung, Yn didn't deserve you... You deserve someone who understands you, takes care of your feelings, keeps you happy and moreover don't forget the way she talked to your mom.
Taehyung - But I even talked rudely to her family.
Krystal - But Taehyung, that was just your anger, right? You were speaking everything out of anger and frustration, but Yn was in her proper senses.

He didn't reply back since he was on the verge of tears again and was feeling a heavy heart.

Krystal - and also I heard that your company is getting losses...Well, do you know the reason behind it? Taehyung - Carelessness.
Krystal - Carelessness because your mind is disturbed, so you are not able to concentrate on work. Why do you even care for her anymore? Why are you hurting yourself by remembering her and the things she did to you? You know you are right, you didn't cheat, it was her mistake...so better don't care for her and ruin your mental and physical health...pls just don't do it. Firstly Ishita came into your life and ruined half of it, and now the other half you are ruining it by thinking of the past with Yn.
Taehyung - I think you are right, I shouldn't think about a cheater.
Krystal - Very good... You shouldn't also...and just one time think, maybe if one day, the problem between you and Yn is sorted out, but then what about the families? Aren't the family also started having rivalry? It's not only about you and Yn but also about the family's image.