Chapter 18//LEAVE ME ALONE

Zacznij od początku

Ugh yep I don't exist don't mind me.

I narrow my eyes at her and mouth "Real mature."Instead of answering me back she just scowls at me and turns her whole body to Eisuke.

"Before I tell you the other thing I just want you to know While I'm in japan I'll make you fall in love with me I mean you can do so much better than that Emo over there who probably cuts and is depressing all the time."

Okay that's fucking it you crossed the line you little shit.Ill effing tackle you to the ground right now and punch you so hard you can't even Get you teeth out of your mouth!!

I Snarl loudly and stand up Making a noise deep in my throat That sounded more animalistic than human with my fists clenched at my sides I'm about to Walk over to Carolina When Soryu Grips my wrists Hard.

A cry of pain echoes Through out the room and tears fill my eyes I hiss out in pain and when he yanks me onto the couch again I don't fight As soon as he let's go of me I hold my wrist up to my chest Shaking a tiny bit.

"I didn't even grab you that hard..?"I bite back all the nasty things I want to say to him and lie through my teeth "No it's just I broke my wrist a couple weeks ago and it still hurts."He Nods his head.

"Also I grabbed you because think if it this way She's a daughter if a Italian mob boss there is no way in hell your going to defeat her."He whispers to me and I ignore Him knowing he's right.

"Anywayyyysss Ummm I asked daddy to let you handle the matters we discussed earlier."He smirks a tiny bit and inside I feel disgusted.

He's using you Carolina he acts like he cares but he doesn't I want you to know this he's not someone to Have a real relationship with...

"I really appreciate it Carolina See guys I told you she was different from normal woman." I roll my eyes and Soryu breaths out a small sigh.

Clearly where Both pretty damn annoyed.

A blush creeps onto Carolina's cheeks and she holds her face in her hands trying not to show it off.

"Oh silly Eisuke!I already knew that from long ago!"Since your You always call me up and ask if you EVER Need anything."

I frown but hold back a laugh as Carolina scribbles down her number on a small piece Of paper,and hands it to eisuke.

Slay girl I see what you did there but really drawing out the 'Ever' made it sorta obvoise.

But deep down in my mind I thank Carolina With all my heart ill be free once this is done and over with And I can go back to doing what ever the hell I was doing and finish what I started long ago.

Dazing off into space I can feel Carolina's harsh glare on the side if my head but being me Instead if doing anything I just Look at her straight back daring her to say anything.

Before we leave the lounge I stop and tug on Eisukes sleeve To stop him from going with them for a second "Hey can I go back to the employee dormitory"He thinks about if for a second then nods his head I nod my head to him to thank him and was about to walk away to catch up with the others when suddenly Eisuke Holds out my phone.

Without a second thought I snatch it...
_________________________
So here I am now staring at the doors if the dorm and Exhaustion wipes over my whole body.

I want to see if I have my sisters suicide note note in there I need it for my thing and I just want to reread all if those pages she write before she jumped.

But luck is a bitch and never EVER On my side before I can even swing open the doors The shadows next to the bushes to the right and left of me rustle before completely exposing themselves .

"Don't move!"One man whisper shouts and I freeze My eyes widen into Moons as I stare at them.

Are you effing kidding me??LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT!!!!!!

I blink my eyes at them and strangely they look quite farmilar and then it hits me.....those are the guys who work for Carolina!

That bitch!

I growl at them and instead if listening to them I turn in my heel Running down the street as fast as I can I'm so not going to let her kill me just to have Eisuke!

But the pounding if footsteps catch up to me and before I have a chance to scream he Wraps an arm around my my stomach and his other arm us being held at my mouth Easily lifting me off the ground and soon Despite my troubles I'm gagged and blind folded being shoved in the back of a car.

Why does this always happen to me?!More importantly...Am I going to die and if so do I really care?
*****************
Okay so I'm a liar I never updated in a few days it's been about a week but during that week I got to fly down to Florida so here I am in Florida Where the heat is killing me......I really miss newyork but hell I'll be back in a month....Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter

Word count before authors note-1612