There was a few seconds of silence between them....But the silence spoke many hidden words which were deep down hurting them...Tears were filled in their eyes of guilt...After some time, Ishita spoke with a nod.

Ishita - I-I understand.

She faked a smile at him.

Ishita - I got it that you love Yn a lot....Taehyung....I-I will pray to god...that Yn comes back to you...I will pray for your happiness...I will pray that now you and your family, everyone stay happy.....and I-I am really sorry, if Yn ever doubted you because of me, I am sorry for being the reason for your separation.... But Taehyung, what if someday you are forced to marry any other girl?
Taehyung - I just know that my heart can never feel the same for any other girl the way it did for Yn.

Ishita left out a sad chuckle. She started to feel bad that Taehyung was just expressing his love for Y/n when she was confident enough that he will accept her as Yn is not with him anymore.

Ishita - Well....I got to know what real, true love looks like, when you get into a fear of losing that person forever...When you are ready to sacrifice anything for them......Taehyung, you showed me what real love and true friendship looks like...I am really thankful to God that I met you, though I feel bad that you won't be mine, I am still happy that you are and were loyal to your love and taught me about it too...I hope whatever the problem is there between you and Yn, it gets solved soon only if Yn was really not a cheater and it was a misunderstanding...otherwise Taehyung, it will be better for you to move on with someone better.....And if she doesn't come back, pls remember that I am there for you...But I-I promise, the day Yn comes back to you, I will leave...and I will forget you then.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said that, Taehyung just closed his eyes and nodded wanting it to be done and didn't stop her from saying about leaving.

Time Skip- At Night, In India.

Yn was sitting on her bed, writing a diary. She's been used to it since the day her engagement was broken. Though she was now a bit cold, still her heart aches while remembering the past and to calm it down, she writes down her feelings on the diary's page. She was busy writing about her day and feelings, when the door of her room opened slowly. She flinched a bit, not wanting to show her diary but got a bit relieved on seeing aditi.

Aditi - Can I come in, bua?
Yn - Oh, aditi....yes come in baby.

She kept her diary aside while aditi ran to her and jumped on the bed.

Aditi - What are you doing?
Yn - Nothing baby, tell me why didn't you sleep till now?
Aditi - can I sleep with you?

Yn thought for sometime since she wanted to complete writing her diary but then thought to do it later.

Yn - Alright, let's sleep together.

Both of them laid down together while cuddling.

Meanwhile

Ruhi  and Jimin were in the hospital since Disha was about to give birth, she was laying on the bed while Jimin was sitting by her side...The rest of the family members were in the house and would come to the hospital later on.

Ruhi - Jimin...
Jimin - Yes, love..
Ruhi - I am feeling very nervous...Like not only nervous but also worried kinda.
Jimin - Why?
Ruhi - Things are already not going well between the families, I don't want our child to suffer in any way.
Jimin - Don't worry ruhi, things will sort out soon...I promise, because of any of the family members, I won't let you or our child suffer.
Ruhi - It doesn't matter to me, I just worry about our child.
Jimin - Nothing will happen, ruha.
Ruhi - Jimin, I asked mom several times if something is going on or if there's any problem then share it, I try to be polite with her but she is just like, don't interfere in anyone's life....But I really care for Taehyung and Yn, i want the things to be like before between both the families...Jimin, why don't you ask Krystal or Mom ?
Jimin - I even tried it but now if she is not willing to talk about anything then what should I do...I cannot force anyone now.
Ruhi - Taehyung is your brother, ask him.
Jimin - ruhi, it's been months already...I don't think he will like to talk about the past anymore...I just want that even if Taehyung and Yn don't want to get back again, they should be happy then with whomever they want to be.
Ruhi - I wish for that too, but I cannot see them being separated.
Jimin - But you cannot force them too, right?
Ruhi - I know but what if they both never cheated and it was just a misunderstanding or they both just need some time for themselves? If it will be so, then both will be separated forever because of the past.
Jimin - But we do not know if it was really a misunderstanding.
Ruhi - You don't trust them?
Jimin - I didn't say that, Of course I do but weren't the things already going on bad between them before separation ?
Ruhi - I agree but they cannot cheat and why they will, Jimin.
Jimin - Can you do something? That you are saying this?
Ruhi - Yes, I will try..
Jimin - what?

Ruhi was about to share her plan with him but then thought that he would deny it so didn't say anything further.

Ruhi - That I need to think about now.

Jimin looked at her with disbelief.

(Time Skip- Late at night)

Jimin was standing in the waiting room being impatient since ruhi was inside the labor room. Soon the family members also came. Hours passed like that and soon the nurse and doctors came out, congratulating the family.

Doctor - Congratulations, It's a girl.

On hearing the good news, family members started jumping in happiness and excitement. They hugged each other and had the tears of happiness, forgetting all their problems and sharing the moment of joy.

After some time, they all went inside the room where ruhi was laying and the baby too.

The family members started meeting ruhi and the babygirl.

Jimin - You are amazing, my love.

He said and placed a kiss on her forehead while she smiled with tears in her eyes. The others were busy admiring the baby. Jimin talked with ruhi for a while until taehyung's/jimin's mom came, carrying their baby.

Taehyung's/jimin's mom - Jimin...take her

He took his baby into his arms gently and placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled brightly looking at her.

Taehyung - A new family member added, Kim/park Sana.

Everyone looked at him and chuckled since they knew Jimin always wanted a girl and wanted to name her Sana...They all became busy talking to each other while Taehyung stood quietly. He was again struck with the thoughts of Yn and how much he dreamt of the future with her but they were all shattered. Remembering the past, he released a sigh and shrugged his thoughts, putting on a forced and faked smile for it was a moment of joy for everyone...jungkook's mom informed ruhi's parents

Jungkook's dad - We should inform the Oberoi family also about this good news

The rest looked at each other in complete silence not knowing what to do.

Jungkook - So who's gonna call them?

There was again a few seconds of silence after he spoke. He released a sigh, and took out his phone.

Jungkook - Alright, I will only call them, hoping that they will pick it up.

He tried calling them but they didn't pick up the phone. He went on giving each member, a call...but they didn't respond.

Jungkook (sigh) - None of them is picking up.
Ruhi - They might have slept keeping their phones on silent.
Taehyung's mom - Or maybe they didn't want to talk?

The rest kept quiet not wanting to argue back for anything...They all then talked for a while and then went back home, while Jimin was staying with ruhi and the baby, until they got discharged from the hospital.