3

"Ugh,why did you stop Minnie and me from our fun.exactly,you guys aren't even dating anymore and YOU still act like your his bitch,stop trying to win him back cause I already took his heart" joshua said going in front of seokmin crossing his arms with a disgusted face looking at the girl.

"I'm still his bitch,right seokminnie?" Jihyo said.joshua laughed at her."yeah,I could already tell,his answer is no to be honest,I could really tell why he left you"joshua said. "Ugh um,don't say that cause I could win your best friend anytime!"jihyo said smirking.

"What do you mean girl,all of my friends are gay,and your basically the reason" joshua said while pulling seokmin to the spare bedroom saying
'Seokmin', joshua knew it was seokmins bedroom."I still wanna continue"joshua said getting on seokmins lap after locking the door.

And now,joshua was making out with seokmin again.seokmin went from his neck to his collarbones,sucking on the skin.soon seokmin found his sweet spot becaue joshua was moaning when he kissed that spot.

Seokmin connected their lips once again."mm~"joshua said in between the kiss.seokmin then took Joshua's top off as he sucked his nipples twitching his teeth."ahh~mm,s-seokmin now p-please"joshua moaned."shh bunny,I need to prep you first"
*y'all know what happens next*

'With the others'

"Hey there,baby" mingyu said."hi"wonwoo smiled before going back to reading the book in his hand.
"Why are you reading a book?,this is a party" mingyu said throwing the book out of wonwoos hand."hey!,that was my favorite book!"wonwoo said.

"I'm sorry,baby" mingyu said smirking at wonwoo."stop calling me..that"wonwoo said in a soft voice blushing. "Okay, baby" mingyu said before walking away.wonwoo then covered His face with his hands.
"He really got you whipped huh?"
Minghao said."don't act like you weren't all excited before going to this party"wonwoo said;his face still in his hands.

"Shut up" minghao said."oh fuck, I forgot they were best friends they're coming here"minghao said hitting the wonwoos arm before acting normal seeing junhui and mingyu infront of
them."hey minghao, you might go save jihoon over there,hoshi is literally eating his face right now"junhui said.minghao saw soonhoon in the corner making out.

"Yeah,uhm just ignore them" minghao said.
______________________________________

I need to mention uji and hoshi more in the next chapter😭. Anywayss hope y'all like it😘 btw don't worry about jeongcheol they are still fucking😁✌