1

"Joshua,get up or not I'm firing you" jeonghan shook Joshua awake."ugh,fine I'll get ready"Joshua said he stood up walking with his head down and eyes half closed."hurry.up"jeonghan said.soon Joshua got ready and both of them went to the cafe meeting the others.

"Hey there!"seungkwan waved at the both of Joshua and jeonghan as they walked in setting up the care and turning the sign at the door to face open."Joshua there's a costumer" Wonwoo said and Joshua went up so as  wonwoo because there were 6 of them and he wanted to help.

"Hi-oh,umm what could I get you?" Joshua said looking at seokmin.seokmin was wearing a white long sleeve button up,the first and second buttons were open and it reavealed his collarbones,he also wore black baggy jeans.joshua didn't want to admit,but he looked hot.

Seokmin ordered they're drinks same with wonwoo and mingyu.thenthey all went to the back with the others since the tops were the only customers and they can tell because the bell on top of they're door rings signalling there is a costumer."jeonghan go hand out they're drinks it's easy!,just give them they're drinks and walk away!"seungkwan argued with jeonghan.

"Fine" jeonghan took the tray with six different drinks on it and walked slowly to the table of six boys."um,here"jeonghan handed out the drinks and he saw seungcheol checking him out so he winked at him and quickly went back to the others seeing them clap their hands.

"I winked at him!,I winked at seungcheol"jeonghan held the door closed with his other hand covering his mouth telling the others what happened back there.all of them gasped at the statement.

"Okay,now seungkwan you go hand out their food" jeonghan pointed at seungkwan and he took the tray of foods and went it the table."here are you guys foods and,never come back here ever again anyways thank you! "seungkwan said winking at vernon and sticking his tounge out while raising one of his legs and went back.
_____________________________________

Divabooo🤭🤭anyways first chapter I just got this idea just from reading a chapter from a wattpad story😭anyways hope y'all like it!! 😘🥰😍🤭💗💕