2

The six boys were done eating and minghao was called up to help them pay.minghao went to the counter and saw who it was.WEN FUCKING JUNHUI."oh um hehe,um so here is the bill"minghao gave the bill to junhui as he giggled."huh,your cute when you laugh"jun said the money over with a piece of paper.

Minghao ran back to the room where the other 5 boys were and quickly closed the door."he gave me this,let's see!"minghao said the other 5 boys gathered around.minghao opened the piece of paper and found the number of jun and his location.there were words written beside the location which said 'come to my house we are throwing a party bring your other 5 friends too'. "He's throwing a party at 9pm let's all go!" Seungkwan said and they all agreed.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*
The bottoms were at jeonghans getting ready.jeonghan wore long sleeve crop that was black for pants he wore short pants above his knees with fishnets and some heels,he added some makeup to his face, a bit of lipgloss and put his shoulder length hair into a bun.with joshua,he wore a black turtle neck with green cargos and some heels, he also added some makeup and lip gloss on.

For minghao he wore a short sleeve black crop with a grey jacket on top and a micro mini skirt and a scarf for more fashion with some heels and some makeup on.for jihoon he wore a short sleeve grey turtle neck with black baggy pants he also wore a bit of lipstick and gloss and some shoes.with wonwoo he wore black long sleeve shirt with a black and golden jacket with some long black baggy pants and some lipgloes with some black heels.for seungkwan he wore a black  crop that revealed his collarbones followed by a grey mini skirt that had some tints of black in it he wore some makeup and wore his favorite pairs of heels.

They went to the party and saw that a lot of people were there."oh my god,it's so crowded in here"jeonghan said squeezing through the people with the others."hey there beautiful"seungcheol said to jeonghan as jeonghan turned around to face the other."oh,hey~"jeonghan smiled at seungcheol looking at him with his doe eyes.

"Let me borrow your friend real quick yeah?" seungcheol said to the other bottoms as seungcheol walked away with jeonghan going into the spare room for seungcheol."oh,well hannie-hyung is gone let me go find seokmin first yeah"joshua said as he went to where seokmin was sitting.

Joshua went over to seokmin and said,"hey,seokmin"joshua waved as he sat on the chair beside him."oh,look who it is?,joshua Hong,why are you here bunny?"seokmin said."hm,might be weird but,can I get your number"joshua tilted his head smiling."please me first,bunny"seokmin said.joshua noticed the pet name but didn't care.

Joshua sat on seokmins lap so now seokmin is between his legs.seokmin carresed the others thigh as they start to lean in.joshua started making out with seokmin.as seokmin carried them to the other bedroom someone stopped him.

"Wtf?!, we just broke up yesterday and you already moved on!?"the person said.it was seokmins ex,jihyo.
"What if Im kissing someone else?, it's not like we are still together or something"seokmin said.joshua got down and went behind seokmin,tiptoeing smirking at the girl.
______________________________________

Ehee second chapter🤭🤭I edited this at 5am idk why(I was getting ready for school btw) 😘😘anyways hope y'all like itt😘🤭✌💕💗😍🤗