Chapter 15: A storm brewing

Start from the beginning

"Oh come on kai! That wasn't very nice!" Boboiboy called out, laughing a little bit after when the red ninja placed a hand on his chest as if acting offended.

Like the others boboiboy himself was wearing the new gi they had gotten, feeling proud to be wearing it.

As for his elemental dragon, it there were minor hints of his elementals within the dragons appearance, but overall gold was the prominent color.

"Uhh.. hey zane! What about a big fish?! Incoming!!" The elemental master of lighting called out. With zane and his elemental dragon almost getting bit by a ginormous catfish.

"There she blows!" Cole yelled, looking over at the fish.

Meanwhile zane tried to get a closer look at it, while pixel analyzed it, |"judging by its weight and size, this is the mutant fang fish.. terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source"| she'd say, confirming it. "Pixel says this is the one!" Zane called out to the others, pointing towards the fish.

"Well now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium!" Lloyd yelled, leading the others off in another direction.

"Let me guess kai, you caught one that big once?" Jay remarked, pointing back towards the fish. "Heck no! He was twice the size!" Kai replied, with a smirk on his face, which soon left when the fish jumped out the water and towards him, forcing the fire ninja and the others to fly higher and out of its reach.

"She's almost as hunger as you cole!" Jay joked, to which the earth ninja would roll his eyes before returning "and twice as ugly as you jay!". With the group laughing from the duos remarks to one another.

"It's time for the catch of the day!" Lloyd yelled, pointing towards the fishing boat in the distance, it's red sail standing out in the morning sun.
(I want to make a note that at this point I was panicking as I realized I made a mistake in the past.. so as it turn out, ninja is a mash of cultures with Japan being a starting point! Which is why you have things like samurai and Chinese style things in the same show! So i just thought I'd apologize for any mistakes I've made beforehand!)

"In line formation!" Lloyd instructed, holding a hand up as the others moved into a line with lloyd at the front and cole at the back.

"It's right behind us!!" Cole yelled, looking behind himself at the mutant fish.

"Now!!" Lloyd yelled, with everyone moving away as the fish jumped out of the water to try and take a bite out of the group only to land onto the fishing boat.

The ninja would then fly around the fishing boat, with jay feeling the need to make a joke that was "Now that's what I call hook, line and stinker!", before laughing.

.

.

.

.

The group were now at the docks nearby, with the fish being lifted off the ship via crane.

With kai, lloyd and boboiboy watching a dad give his son a fishing, before walking onto the dock. "Looks like we made this place safe to fish again.." kai said, turning towards the crane moving the fish into tank.