14 Horrified Khushi

Mulai dari awal

Swetha noticed Vedika who was seething looking at them.

"Arnie, I'm going to the Health Hospital after our college hour," Khushi said.

"Hospital? Are you all right?" he asked restlessly.

"No no... I'm not going for myself. Preethi is admitted to the hospital..."

Arnav calmed down.

"What happened to her?"

"She had poison..." Khushi said whispering because she didn't want anyone to know that.

"But why?"

"For love," Khushi said and Arnav was astonished.

"She loves her relative guy. Her parents got to know about her affair and restricted her from talking to him as he was not up to their status. They house arrested her it seems. So, she had poison. To tell me that only Lavanya took me to the girls' room. I and Lavanya are going to meet her. Will you come with me?"

Arnav suffocated.

"Me? What if her parents think differently, seeing me with you?"

"What will they think?"

Arnav was silent.

"Don't worry. They knew with whom Preethi is in love. So, they won't doubt you" She chuckled.

Arnav looked at her slightly pressing his lips.

"Are you coming or not?"

He nodded ok.

"That's my Chotte..." She chuckled, making him smile.

Khushi saw Vedika glaring at Arnav. She sighed.

Khushi sent a message to Shashi that she would be late today as she was going to visit Preethi in the hospital. Shashi sent a reply, GO AHEAD.

Evening

Khushi came to the Health Hospital with Arnav and Lavanya.

"I will be outside," Arnav said and Khushi didn't force him.

They saw Preethi lying on the bed all drained. No one was there with her. Seeing her friends, Preethi smiled at them painfully. Lavanya sat on her bed whereas Khushi stood behind Lavanya.

"Where is your parent?" Lavanya asked.

"Amma went to bring medicine and Appa(father) went to bring me dinner"

"Why did you make such a decision? What if anything had happened to you?" Lavanya asked sadly.

"What will I do being alive if I can't get him? I love him, Lavanya. He is a nice guy. I can't imagine my life without him"

Lavanya felt bad for her but as they didn't expect, Khushi said,

"How can you not get him?"

Not only Preethi and Lavanya but also Arnav who was standing outside looked at her.

"If you are firm in your love, if your love is strong, how can you not get him? If you can't be firm in your decision to marry him, why did you love him?"

"I'm so firm in my decision, Khushi"

"Then why did you try to commit suicide? Did you love to die? If you have the urge to marry the one you love, you should have fought for it. You should not even think of dying, LEAVING him ALONE in your memories"

Preethi was perplexed.

"Did you think about the guy before taking such a drastic decision? You don't have to care about him if his love for you is not strong. What if he is also deeply in love with you? What would he do? He will also commit suicide, right? It's ok if he also died. What if he survived? Would his life be happy? Do you want to give a horrible life to the one who you love?"