C20: Explosive Victory

Start from the beginning

Crackle

After  the sound of the ice forming reached my ears, my feet shot off. Not wasting another second I rushed towards the corridor. Hundreds of eyes saw my movement, leaving behind a trail of dust. My orbs focused themselves on the now freezing crowd infront of me. Quirk users like Ashido Mina, were completely neutralised in their earlier tactics. However Momo, Todoroki and Bakugou all had enough ideas to break through this ice.  

I had timed it such that the moment I stepped on the ice, it had completely solidified stopping the threat of the ice spreading it's icy claws on my legs hindering my movement. I couldn't lose momentum no matter what. The more I relaxed my feet, the easier it became to glide across the ice covered track. However it was becoming quite annoying trying to swerve through the many contendors littering the path. One mistake and it would break my path leading me to lose on time. I knew very well, if that happened it would give the others enough time to get a lead on me and those stuck on the ice, enough time to get themselves out of the ice. However, I wasn't someone with normal reflexes. 

My legs danced, gliding  across as my body followed along. My impassive face matched the nonchalant movements I was doing every second. 

"Woahhhhh!!! What's that ladies and gentlemen???When did this become an ice skating olymics??? Goddaammmm the boi's got movess for daysssss!!!Look at the way he is dodging!!! Holy shit, how is he even coordinating??"

Mic sensei's voice reached my ears, it seems he was doing a good job bringing the attention towards me. I knew his attitude,the more crazier my plans seemed the easier it was for the audience to notice me. 

A few of the contendors fell over from the hypothermia setting in, I slammed my leg over the ice as I reached closer to them and flipped over them. Doing a simple jump would slow me down as it would require me to rest my feet on the ground. However a flip solved that problem my continuing the extreme momentum I had gained by forming a curve over the falled contendors.Upon landing I pushed off with another strong kick, this time pulling my body forward and arching myself to move forward instead of upward. I could feel the cold wind shooting off my sides, my breath left off a cold white smoke to the side of my cheeks as I heard a familiar voice. 

"Sorry Ayanokouji, ribbit"

It was quite like Tsuyu to be level headed in such situations where most are simply working on instinct. She tried to balance both trying to come out on top and to hinder other competitors. A tongue shot at me from a distance, however it was quite slow. She definately has to improve her speed. I dodged it quite easily but I wasn't going to let this interruption go without a warning.

I let my hand curve to the right and grab the now retreating tongue upon missing me and twisted it around my hand. Not wasting a second I grabbed a shard of ice and stabbed it inside her tongue brutally. Blood spewed out of the tongue as Tsuyu screamed in agony. It must have hurt her quite a bit.

"Sorry as well, Tsuyu Asui"