C19: Sports Festival

I have pondered for a while, a very abstract thought. Is a champion merely the victor of a race, the one who crosses the finish line first amidst the roar of the crowd? Or is it the individual who captures the public's adoration, whose name echoes through the annals of history? Perhaps it's the enigmatic figure who, through their aura or actions, leaves an indelible mark on the collective consciousness of humanity. So many different answers are possible. However what I am wondering is,amid this diversity of perspectives, a fundamental question arises: is it imperative for a champion to be a winner in the conventional sense? Or can the essence of championship exist independently, untethered from the shackles of victory and defeat?

Thinking such wasteful thoughts, Aizawa sensei came into the classroom with his casts still on and a troublesome grin plastered on his unshaved face. I couldn't help but wonder: does this man ever acquaint himself with a comb? Does the notion of personal hygiene flit through his mind, only to be dismissed as a frivolous pursuit unworthy of a hero? It's a mystery wrapped in bandages, for sure.Does he secretly harbor a passion for... knitting, perhaps? Or maybe he spends his free time perfecting the art of cat napping. The enigma of Aizawa sensei, shrouded in disheveled hair and unorthodox teaching methods, remains one of the great mysteries of our time.

His eyes ever so keen scanned the classroom for potential lack of discipline, finding none, he continued, "Well what's with the complicated expressions? Cat got your tongues? Or is it too difficult to think about what I said yesterday?" His let out a 'tch' as he sat down on his seat.

"Don't waste your time dwelling on it," he drawled lazily, as if bored with the whole affair. "You've got bigger fish to fry." With a casual flick of his wrist, he produced a crumpled piece of paper. "The Sports Festival..."

The mere mention of those three words ignited a cacophony of reactions in the classroom. Whispers spread like wildfire, doubts swirling about the timing of such an event hot on the heels of a major security breach. Momo shot me a questioning glance, mirroring the uncertainty written on the faces of our classmates. But amidst the chaos, I made a silent decision: look forward and keep my gaze fixed ahead, avoiding the temptation to get lost in the captivating eyes of the pretty girl beside me.

Aizawa sensei's sudden display of authority sent a ripple of tension through the classroom, his quirk activating with a palpable aura of subjugation and anger. The atmosphere grew heavy as his desk bore the brunt of his frustration, the sharp sound echoing in the silence that followed. With a clearing of his throat, he addressed the unspoken queries hanging in the air.

"A teacher is present; maintain decorum," he admonished, his voice cutting through the hushed atmosphere like a knife. "And to clarify, questions are to be directed to me, not your seatmates." His words carried a weighty implication, daring anyone to challenge his authority. Then, with a pointed cough, he continued.

"The reason for this event is simple—so simple that even those with a few brain cells left can grasp it." His gaze fell upon Ayanokouji, singling him out from the sea of faces. "For example... Ayanokouji, stand up and enlighten us. Why is this happening?"

His shit-eating grin sparkled. I would have appreciated not being the centre of attention for once, but it seemed Aizawa-sensei had other plans, I sighed and got up from my seat. Giving a non-commital groan I answered, "I don't kn..."

"This answer accounts for Ayanokouji's midterm marks."

Aizawa...you will pay....

"It's because the USJ has plummeted public faith in the UA high.Hence to regain that trust, It's quite natural UA High has to do something big and show worthy to not just divert the attention of the masses away from this incident but also to improve public opinion about our institute showing that it's not scared of any villain attack whatsoever."