C-11:Ambitions and Consequences

"Ayanokouji, your requests were too complex for the support students in the given timeframe. The rest of the gear will be sent in due time. For now, use what you got." Aizawa sensei hummed as I kept the suitcase on my desk. 

"That is fine sensei. It's surprising that something at all was made." I wondered if the hasty behaviour of the making will cause any issues with the product. If it did, my future was bleak. 

"You can ask the support department later on Yawnn" He seemed too drowsy to even complete his sentence and I opened the suitcase.

Nestled within the gentle cushioning, a small metal watch and a pen, cloaked in a sleek black sheen, rested with an air of luxury. They seemed like ordinary fancy objects, yet their presence held an enigmatic allure. It was satisfactory enough for the moment. Quite a few curious heads popped up around me. I looked around to see a crowd unwantedly forming around me. I sighed as I asked, "Does everyone need something from me?"

Some flustered reactions were shown but Ashido brazenly said with a chuckle, "Ayanokouji, hehe...we just wanted to see your support tech. But a watch and a pen, hoh! A watch and a pen? Well, well, that's a curious combo you've got there! Gotta admit, though, they've got a seriously sexy design going on!"

"Hmm, I sent an order for a few more things but this will suffice for now," I said as I strapped the watch on my wrist a bit tighter than necessary causing my veins to become slightly more prominent and leaving streams of blue on my wrist and put the pen in my pocket. 

"K-kiyotaka-san, what does i-it do?" Izuku asked out of curiosity. 

"Well, the watch says the time. I won't miss my class while the pen, it's because my pencil broke." I pointed at my half-broken pencil and expected everyone to believe it.

"Uh...huh....it's fine if you don't want to say it." Uraraka said with a confused look on her face.

I could also see Todoroki craning his neck to an unnatural degree trying to take a peek.

"Nothing of that sort, the watch works on solar power so it doesn't need new batteries while the pen itself has quite a lot of ink in it, which will be enough for about a year."

"But how the hell will that help in battles and stuff!! Such a strange selection you have Ayanokouji!" Kaminari raised his voice quite a bit there,

"Who knows, it  just might." I shrugged feeling uncomfortable with the increasingly penetrating stares from my classmates. 

"Stop grouping up and making so much noise. This isn't a Jiro Concert." Aizawa-sensei grumbled as everyone quickly went back to their seats. No one wanted to be a target of his wrath.

Jiro huh, is she related to this? I took a peek at her to see her eyes widen a tinge of red on her ears. Maybe my hypothesis has some merit after all.

"All students in the bus in exactly........94 seconds!"A small chuckle escaped our sensei's sadistic lips.