S3C Chapter 19: Trouble is Afin

Start from the beginning

Marie: Let's skedaddle now.

Callie: If you say so.

Callie replied while rushing out the door in front of Marie, while Marie looked back into the house for a moment while standing in the doorway.

Callie: Marie, are you coming or what?

Marie: Yeah, right behind you, Cal.

She said before shutting the door.

~~~

Shiver POV

Shiver was stretching her arms as she walked into the main room of the hideout.

She saw Frye lying down across the couch while using Big Man's laptop.

Shiver: Did Big Man let you use his laptop?

Frye: Not sure, he wasn't here to say no.

Shiver: He's not? Where's he out today?

Frye: I don't know. He didn't even say he was going anywhere, so I thought he was just reading in his room when I went to snatch- ask to use his laptop.

Shiver: Well, that's good, because-

Shiver interrupted herself by taking the laptop out of Frye's hands.

Shiver: -I need to use the laptop right now.

Frye: Hey!

Frye got upset and stood on top of the couch ready to snatch the laptop back from Shiver.

Frye: I had it first!

Shiver: Well I've got it now.

She said with a smug smirk which was quickly interrupted by Frye diving at Shiver knocking both of the two to the ground.

Shiver: Frye, cut it out!

Shiver snarled as she was using her hand to try and push Frye's face to get her off of her.

Frye: How about you wait your turn, huh?

Shiver: Never!

Frye: Then you have chosen DEATH!

(Y/N) had come out of his room upon hearing another of the two girl's brawls and was now just standing over the two on the floor.

(Y/N): What are you two fighting about this time?

Frye: She took the computer from me!

Shiver: Yeah, but I really wanted it!

Frye: Then you shall pay the pri-! Oh hey, new Squid Sisters song just dropped.

Shiver: Ooh, really?

The two got up off of each other and then both looked at the laptop screen.

(Y/N): I'm glad to see your fight has been resolved.

He said calmly as he started to walk away.

Shiver: What's it called?

Frye: "Liquid Sunshine". It's a collab with someone called "Ian BGM".

Shiver: Who the heck is Ian BGM?

Frye: How should I know?

The two then locked in on the picture of the three song artists, especially as the two narrowed their eyes on this third person with the Squid Sisters.

Once the two were done staring at the screen, they stared back at each other.

Shiver & Frye: THAT TRAITOR!