Pain

404 and Error arrive in waterfall. Where carnage everywhere was seen. Death plenty and dust filling the air. Error looked around, flashes of his own past here came back at him. The screams, the tears and the isolation he left these people in.

Yet 404 didn't even bat an eye and kept moving, following the dust to wherever it lead. 404's eyes were sharp and focused. Error followed behind him. "I haven't seen him like this...its like he's a whole other person. His determination...if it was showing, he'd be unstoppable." Error thought as he followed behind him. 404's eyes darted around as. He kept walking past everyone until he arrived at where Infected was. Infected groaned as he struggled to get up.

Null then got ready to boost Infected and Maleware, but thats when he saw his hands flash from black to his boney ones. "No, I'm running out of time. The null code...I'm not...what is....why is it rejecting me now?" Null thought, he looked up towards calculated heaven. It was nearly finished and everyone was still watching 404, Error and D+.

"Damnit, I need more of their hopes and dreams. They need to despise them more and want a better future.

Its time then. No more games." Null thought as he then waved his arm restoring Infected back to full strength. 404 walked over and grabbed Infected by the shoulder, right as he got to lifting Infected up, Infected would then suddenly rip 404's arm off with one hand. 404 and Error were left stunned. "SIR!" Error shouted as he then extended his strings to catch Infected, but the guy was jumping and sprinting around too fast for him to catch. Infected blitzed behind Error, his arm raised and ready to stab his arm straight through.

404 looked back at the last second, but thats when he saw D+ there in the way. He had stopped the attack by jumping in front of D+ and shoving his hand right into his mouth. Infected was frozen, the fear of the pain that would be caused from him bititng down again frightened him immensely.

"Come on you beast, why don't you just do it huh?! PIECE OF SHIT! DO IT!" D+ shouted, yet Infected didn't. Thats when D+ turned to 404 and Error. "GO HURRY! THINK UP SOME KIND KIND OF GODDAMN PLAN ALREADY!" D+ shouted. Error then teleported away with 404 quickly following. D+ then looked at Infected who was staring at him, a low growl in his voice.

"Here, a Christmas present." D+ said as he then used his speed to jerk his hand quick enough, breaking it inside Infected's mouth, blood spurred out and inside. Infected howled as he fell back onto his back. He urked and groaned in pain. Black shocks of lightning erupting from every hole in his face. D+ was sweating, pale, he walked back a few paces before falling back aginst a nearby wall.

"...Why am I suddenly so weak now?" D+ said as he looked at Infected.

Error and 404 appeared at the entrance of hotland. 404 got himself a new arm from the code around the Au. He tested it a bit before he started walking away again. "Hey! We need a plan damnit! Stop walking away." Error said, but 404 wasn't listening.

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Error shouted as he then wrapped 404's arm in strings stopping him from moving. 404 looked at the strings and then him. "Release me." 404 demanded.

"Not until you tell me why the hell you've gone all money brain right now. You really going to let this guy get to you? What the hell?! When did you get so soft?!" Error said

"I said let go of me Error." 404 demanded again, his tone much more stern. "No." Error said.

"You think you have some say over me!? You think I give a rats ass about you boy!? Don't try to play me like a some fiddle ok?

You don't know me, you don't even relate to me. So stop speaking to me like you honestly know a damn thing. Unless you want to be left behind again like I did last time." 404 said. Error just looked at him. Both of their eyes focused on one another.

"You think you're scary but your not. You don't scare me." Error said. 404 got in Error's face.

"You should be." 404 said with a cold voice.

"No I shouldn't and you know why?! CAUSE I GOT TOO MUCH FUCKING RESPECT FOR YOU!" Error shouted. 404 just stared at him.

"Thats why I waited, thats why I knew you'd come and get me out of that damn facility and thats why I'm here now.

SO DON'T STAND THERE AND PRETEND LIKE I DON'T KNKW ANYTHING! CAUSE I DO KNOW YOU!

I KNOW YOU!" Error said pushing 404 back, the two glitched for a moment before they normalized. 404 looked down at the ground while Error just stared at him with a pained look.

"..."

"..."

The two stood in silence.

"I'm tired of seeing you let people hang you're life over your head. You made that choice, you're here now still making choices.

We all may not have fans when it comes to our goals, but you should NEVER let someone judge you for it.

Never." Error said. 404 looked at him. He looked at his hand. He remembered seeing Player once hold it. "Its your life William, please, do something with it." Player said in his mind. 404 closed his eyes before dropping his arms to his side.

"...You're right, I've been letting what I did get to me. I've been letting my choices weigh on me.

And maybe they should...but they should never stop me." 404 said. Error nodded. He then released his strings from 404's arm. 404 smiled and looked at Error.

"Thank you." 404 said

"Eh, don't be such a candy ass, I was just-"

"Jesus G, just take the compliment. For once you made sense." 404 said. Error preemptively smirked as he nodded. He folded his arms.

"...Okay, you're welcome." Error said. 404 and Error stood side by side with each other. Error then saw the destruction of Underswap in the distance. Waterfall was being destoryed again, looks like Infected had regaine his strength. "Hes up again, and I don't think D+ is going to save our asset again." Error said.

"You're right...but I think I got a plan." 404 said

"Yea? Like what?" Error asked. Thats when 404 summoned his soul in his hand. "Did you see what happened to Sans when he fused with those human souls?" 404 asked. Error took a second to process before he then got struck with the answer.

"Oh! Will that even work? I mean we've never even-"

"Doesn't matter. Anything is better than dying by some mad scientist." 404 said. Error looked at him and nodded with a smile before bringing forth his own soul.

"Yea. You're right." Error said.