404 vs Alpha part 1

404 put his arm down as he looked up into the sky. He saw that the stars and galaxies that once filled the sky had been destroyed from the sheer force he had sent Alpha flying with. He then looked down and towards Ink. Ink got his brush and got ready to fight to which 404 then simply used his blue mastery and crushed his ribcage causing Ink to plumet to the ground in sheer pain.

"You've forgotten your place." 404 said as he then put his foot on Ink's head and began to apply pressure. Ink was screaming as 404 just looked down at him. Suddenly though just as he was gone, Alpha came crashing down ontop of 404 creating a hole in the planet. Alpha then flew around the atmosphere and looked for him.

"You missed." 404 said, Alpha turned around only to get a blaster to the face, Alpha then phased through it and flew where he hear 404, but couldn't see him.

"STOP HIDING DAMNIT!" Alpha shouted.

"Why would I hide from someone weaker than me? You just aren't that fast." 404 said before Alpha then got blasted more blasters which he dodged out of the way of them. 404 landed on a nearby moon only to have Alpha show up behind him and attempt to strike him again, 404 dodged it once again before sending a wave of orange bones at Alpha to which he destroyed by summoning his DT blade. Alpha pointed it at 404 who stared at it. It's light shining off of 404's eyes.

"Ooooooh, shiny." 404 said as he smiled at him.

"You should take this more seriously, cause when I do-" Alpha then blitzed behind 404 who turned around just before Alpha could lop his head. He dodged out of the way, but Alpha was behind him yet again.

"He got faster?" 404 thought to himself as Alpha the struck at 404's back causing a deep gash. 404 went flying forward as Alpha then flew above him and dove down punching him in the back of the skull and smashing 404 into the moon, destroying it's surface. Alpha among the chaos looked around for 404, however instead would see the pieces of the moon getting flung at him which he began to cut down. 404 then hid amongst the destruction and turned to see Saturn's moons. He then grabbed them with his blue mastery and flung them at Alpha as he was distracted. Alpha turned around and dodged the first moon and then cut down the rest before more of 404's blasters rammed into him.

404 then threw his arm up causing them to detonate at the same level of multiple universes blowing up in Alpha's face. 404 then used his blue mastery to contain the explosion. 

"No good, with that physiology of his all of these won't have an effect. I got to face him head on." 404 said as he then landed on another planet in another solar system, moving there instantly. 404 looked around for Alpha as he stood there. The sun in the middle of the solar system shinning bright behind him.

"ThoughI can still make blaster able to hit him, makes me wonder if god ray may work. Let's find out." 404 said then Alpha's blade came shooting out of the darkness of space and slicing off 404's arm. 404 watched as his arm went flying, only for Alpha to come in and close-line him sending him dropping to the ground. 404 coughed up some blood, his eyes darted around as Alpha was gone.

"All of those Aus you've destroyed, those homes and people. They didn't deserve what you delt them. So now, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO FEEL THAT SAME PAIN!" Alpha shouted, yet 404 couldn't pinpoint where his voice was coming from. Alpha then came from underneath him and punched 404 so hard in the skull it shattered sending 404's body flying. Alpha came out of the ground as he watched 404's body drop to the ground with a massive thud.

"Must suck having to die so pathetically." Alpha said as he powered down putting his blade away. But before he went to go get Ink he then stopped in his tracks as something hit him.

"Wait...WHY DIDN'T HIS SOUL SHATTER!?" Alpha thought to himself as he turned around and then watched in horror as 404's body jumped up and landed on it's feet.

"Thats some strength you got there. Also that hurt, hurt like hell." 404 said, Alpha looked at him in confusion due to the fact 404 had no head. 

"H-How are you not dead?" Alpha asked in shock

"Well thats simple..." 404 said as he scratched the stub of his neck.

"Your too weak." 404 said, Alpha then blitzed to 404 summoning his sword again however thats when a giant hand would come out of the planet and swat Alpha away. Alpha skid across the ground, more hands then attempted to crush him and hit. However Alpha would phase through them and even cut them down. 404 would them reform himself completely by shortening the time it would normally take to regenerate by absorbing some of the universe they were in. 

"Phew, that was close. That almost scared. Almost." 404 said as he then dodged another attack from Alpha.

"Rotten piece of- JUST FUCKING DIE!!!" Alpha screamed.

"I can't die, not until I find out just who made that machine and where Error is." 404 said 

"You won't get the chance to do anything!" Alpha shouted as he kept swinging at 404 who dodged each of his attacks before he then summoned blasters to ram into Alpha.

"This move again?" Alpha said as he stood in place, each of the blasters attempting to ram into him from different directions, there were hundreds of them. Each one would get cut down by Alpha and his slash strikes which would even cut down far away stars. As he then turned back to 404 to see he was gone.

"What?!" Alpha said as he looked around still dodging the attacks, just where the hell did he go? Alpha was sure he was locked onto him before. His darted around the battlefield. However as the blasters flew at him, one of them opened their mouth behind Alpha to reveal 404 inside it charging his god ray. Alpha turned around too late as 404 shot him with the god ray which then stunned him completely.

"You should really cover your blind spots." 404 said with a smirk before he then hopped onto the top of his blaster and then made all of his blasters point at Alpha.

"Omni-directional erasure blast." 404 said as he then fired all of his blasters at once which struck at Alpha creating a massive explosion which destroyed the entire dead universe. 404 landed in the anti-void. He looked around for any signs of Alpha, but found nothing.

"...Good, he must have finally-" just as he said that Alpha sucked punched him in the face sending 404 flying until he would land on his back. 404 got up with blood dripping from his mouth.

"SON OF A BITCH! JUST HOW CAN YOU STAND TO LIVE WITH YOURSELF!!?! YOU JUST DESTORYED A WHOLE UNIVERSE!!! WITH POSSIBLE ALIEN LIFE BEYOND THE STARS!!! DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME OR GUILT!?" Alpha screamed at him to which 404 just looked at him and smirked.

"Possibly? Why would I feel sorry for things that you aren't even sure exist?" 404 said to which Alpha's eyes grew with shock.

"...You...Your a goddamn monster." Alpha said with a shaky voice

"A monster? No, I'M A GOD!" 404 laughed