The Fight

Null came down from the roof and landed far behind Cyber!Nightmare and 404 along with Mecha404.

"Your quite the facsinating specimen William, I'm honestly Impressed with how well yo-" however before Null could even finish 404 used his blue mastery, noises could be heard above them and instantly Mecha came flying down to their level and floated to 404's hand which he then grabbed his neck.

"Release Error to me. Or he dies." 404 said

"Tch, the man is only good at making me machines." Null said

"WAIT WAIT! I CAN TELL YOU WHERE HE IS! JUST DON'T KILL ME!" Mecha shouted, 404 looked at him.

"FUCK THAT! KILL THEM ALL WILLIAM! They won't give you any answers, RIP IT ALL APART! THIS ENTIRE WORLD! TEAR IT TO SHREADS!" Malware screamed to 404 in his head. 404's eyes then went from white to dead cold blue. He then turned Mecha around and crushed his head, oil and blood spilt out before 404 then grabbed both sides and ripped him in two as he still screamed. Null watched him.

"I was under the idea you were a bit more composed." Null said

"Shut up." 404 said as he threw both pieces of Mecha to the side.

"Well either way, Mecha404 has gone through some major modifications since your last bout. Lets just see how well you do now." Null said as he then disappeared deeper into the facility. Mecha404 and Cyber!Nightmare circled around 404 ready to attack him at second.

"I'm so fucking tired of things getting in my way, I'm about ready to FUCKING EXPLODE!" 404 shouted as he then back up into Mecha404 with such speed Mecha404 went flying through the walls behind him. Cyber!Nightmare sent it's tentacles at 404 to which he stopped with his gaze and then tore to shreds.

"You were always useless Nightmare, now look at you. Your just pure scrap metal." 404 said as he then used his mind to rust Cyber!Nightmare to pieces, he turned back only to get punched by Mecha404 who sent him flying out of the facility and chased after him. Abyss met up with Null in a hallway.

"HES GOING TO FUCKING KILL US!" Abyss screamed at him

"Relax, he won't get past Mecha, not to mention my project is nearly complete." Null said

"What? That Calculated Hevan thing? What even is it?" Abyss asked, Null turned to him.

"Come and find out." Null said as he kept walking, the two eventually went to a elevator that went deeper into reality itself. Abyss looked around as he could see the mainframe around them as they kept going. Eventually they got another facility underneath it. Null walked forward with Abyss following him.

They would soon reach a large door to which Null punched into a small code and it would open. Thats when Abyss would see it. A giant glowing sphere bigger than any cluster multiverses or hell even a hyperverse. It was beyond size itself.

"What the hell is that?" He asked

"This? this is Calculated Hevan. It is the dreams and hopes of every being within reality itself. There is no stronger force within this reality than it. This is what I want to make, a new variant of reality where everyone be happy and their dream can exist. A place where my son..." Null stuttered as he thought about it. He then shook he head and looked at Abyss.

"Besides that, we have another asset we can use. In fact he should be ready right now." Null said, back outside though 404 and Mecha404 were going blow for blow. The machine easily keeping up with 404 and his attacks. 404 then used blue mastery on it to stop Mecha404, he then slammed him rapidly against the ground and nearby objects. Mecha404 struggled against blue mastery until it fired rockets from it's chest which exploded in 404's face causing him to slide back. Mecha404 then blasted towards 404 and close-lined him. He then grabbed 404's legs and would slam him into the ground. Mecha404 then lifted his foot and attempted to stomp on 404, only for 404 to roar and send him flying into then air.

"STUPID MACHINE! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" 404 shouted as he then got ready to use his blue mastery on Mecha404, however his hands would be restrained by Cyber!Nightmare's tentacles. 404 looked over and saw Cyber!Nightmare on a nearby tree. It then pulled 404 forward. 

"YOU WANNA GANG UP ON ME?! FINE!" 404 shouted as he then pulled hundreds of aus from a distant part of the multiverse and threw them at Mecha!404 using his blue mastery, Mecha!404 turned quickly and attempted to dodge, but 404 would force him down with his blue mastery causing for a massive explosion as all those Aus detonate right in front of him. 404 turned around and watched as Cyber!Nightmare was blown to bits from the explosion, 404 then looked at the continuing explosion and then used his blue mastery to shrink it into a mere atomic size. 404's eyes then looked back at the facility and attempted to make his way back before he then got hit in the back by a blast sending him sliding along the floor. 404 turned around to see Mecha!404 still intact. 404 groaned as he got up, he then nearly fell over again as he leaned aginst a tree.

"Damnit! Why am I so tired?! Is it cause of that fight I had with the ghost? Or did this motherfuckers blast actually hit me that hard?!" 404 said as he got up. He turned around and then slumped against the tree. 404 shook his head beating against it to stay focused. He looked forward and saw Mecha!404 getting ready to fire another barrage of attacks at him with his cannons. However just as he was getting ready some strange purple sphere would get thrown at Mecha!404 causing a massive explosion. 404 looked at it and looked behind him to see no one.

"WELL DONT WE LOOK LIKE SHIT!" shouted a voice from above, 404 looked up into the tree behind him to see a strange Sans with a hole in his head and a patch.

"Hows it going blue, been looking for you." Said the skeleton

" Said the skeleton