Chaos across the Multiverse, Part 4

404 got up fuming as Infected looked at him chuckling. Infected then looked up to see Blitz and Gorg looking dead at them.

"Seems that its our turn Gorg." Said Blitz, she stared at him and then to 404 and Infected. Outside of the Au and reality, Null was watching from a sphere orb deep next to the Calculated Heaven. As he did he heard someone else entering in from the elevator behind him. He turned to see the Defiled Witch coming down.

"You..." Null said, she then teleported out of the elevator and near him.

"I can tell you're still not confident in your plan." Null said

"Not my plan. Although you do still remember our agreement?" She asked

"...This reality will be yours, or to your provider. Keep your hands away from the Calculated Heaven and I'll assure you that your son will be given to you on a silver platter." Null said, The Defiled Witch watched as 404 and Infected battled aginst Gorg. She then looked to another orb and saw Alpha, JPG and D+ making they're way towards the facility.

"They'll soon be on you. When the two sides realize who they're true enemy is. You will be in trouble." Said the Defiled Witch

"No they won't." Null said, thats when he grabbed a cup and reconstructed its entire molecular and atomic makeup into a small book. The Defiled Witch looked in fascination. Null began to hover towards the entrance of the elevator.

"Even with a small portion of the Nullvoid code, I can manipulate the structures and principles of space and time. No concept is withheld from me, no boundary is too great.

They will know struggle and they will know pain." Null said as he then opened up the small book, he then began to create massive creatures, they were 10ft tall, they were giants. With massive horns and and claws, they were made of a red like metal, small black eyes and armor made of the toughest metal every conceived. They were terrifying and horrific to look at. Ghoulish even. There were hundreds of them.

"Giants, there are people here who wish to destory my new world. A peanut world made for those who deserve a better existence than here. Kill those that struggle and bring William and Jacob to me." Null said as the giants then melted into the ground dissapering. Null turned around to the Defiled Witch.

"Once the deal is finished. This reality is yours." Null said as he then hovered over to Calculated Heaven while the Defiled Witch dissapeared.

Back above, 404 used his blue mastery to attmept to lift Gorg, but Gorg just kept moving forward.

"What the hell!? Hes just walking through it!" 404 thought, Infected then jumped onto Gorg and began to slam his axe into his head, using his God breaker, but Gorg was unaffected by it and pulled Infected off of him and then slamned him aginst the the ground.

"OUGH! FUCK!" Infected shouted as he coughed up blood, 404 attempted to use his Blue mastery, but thats when he'd be transported inside of dark place. As he looked around he then saw green eyes appear around him.

"Well well, what a beautiful mind you have here." Said Blitz, her voice echoing throughout the entire void. 404's eyes darted around.

"You must be some kind of psychic, I don't sense that I've moved anywhere." 404 said

"Good eye, wow. Your good. A pity your mind will go to waste." Blitz said, thats when 404 returned back to the snowy field only to get sucker punched by Gorg who'd send him flying backwards, he'd go skidding across the ground and jumping up, Gorg would throw a barrage of attacks only for 404 to dodge each of them and then use his blue mastery to make a shield around himself. Gorg looked at it before he began to punch it, each one feeling like a train smashing aginst it, 404's feet dragged as he tried to hold his ground.

Infected then would jump ontop of Gorg and grab his head.

"WHO WANTS SNACKS!? YOU DO!" Infected shouted as he then opened his shirt to which hundreds of wisp would drop down and plant themselves on Gorg, He'd then jump off and over 404's shield. Gorg looked at them before it exploded. The massive explosion shaking the entire Au they were all in.