404 vs Alpha part 2

404 and Alpha continued to battle one another with 404 continuing to dodge and evade Alpha's attacks. Alpha throwing attack after attack at 404 to no affect. 

"You say such interesting things Alpha, I'd figure someone like yourself to be like me. Seeing these worthless scraps of code as nothing more than pieces of dialogue; going back and fourth from A to B." 404 said as Alpha struck at him again, 404 blocked it with his arm as the attack was too quick. Alpha cut the arm clean off. 404 grunted as he backed up an created an entire fortress of orange bones around him. 

"Or maybe, thats what you hate me for. Because I act the way you wish you could.  Well sorry, but I got here first second rate." 404 said

"SHUT UP! LIKE I'D EVER WANT TO BE ANYTHING LIKE YOU! ALL YOU DO IS TAKE, TAKE AND TAKE! What do you give to this world! HUH!? TELL ME!" Alpha shouted as he charged up his DT blade and got ready to strike the fortress.

"TEELLL MEEE!!" Alpha screamed as he then cut through the fortress only for it to explode in his face sending him flying. Alpha skid across the ground, turning his head around he saw that there was actually a blaster in the fortress.

"A blaster?! I could have sworn I saw him go inside there." Alpha thought to himself, he then would get shot with a god ray to the back. 

"SON OF A- YOU DAMN COWARD!" Alpha stuttered, 404 was standing behind him, he then put up his stub of an arm looked over to another AU.

"DON'T!" Alpha shouted, 404 looked over to him and then back to the AU and then absorbed it's code to increase the pace of his healing. Alpha's eyes grew in anger as he then began to grind his teeth. 

"I can't stand people like you ya'know. People who try to do the right thing, but then try to put down others like as if your better than them. I can sense it ya'know.

When someone's destroyed an AU. That AU we were in before, you destroyed it, didn't you?" 404 said, Alpha looked at him, his eyes filled with absolute rage. Flashes to his past came over him, seeing that person again, the sharp bone, ugly smile and horrible laughter. 

"Your just like him." Alpha muttered 

"Huh?" 404 said, the stun of the god ray wared off as Alpha then blitzed at 404, 404 couldn't react in time and got punched straight through his chest.

"Where is your soul monster? or do you not posses one?" Alpha said with his locked one 404's. 404's mouth began to run with blood as he gave Alpha a smile back.

"Sorry, but you must be thirty leagues to stupid if you think I'd tell you that." 404 said as he the got flung away by Alpha, 404 looked back as he stopped himself only for Alpha to come from behind and chop off 404's legs and grab him by his neck and slammed him to the ground. He the stabbed him in the shoulder.  

"FUCK! This guy isn't letting up. Hes getting stronger the longer I fight him. I need to end this and NOW!" 404 thought.

"D I E" Alpha said with a killing glare as he got ready to slice 404's head in half, but instead would slice off 404's hands.

"Just so you can't stun me ag-" however he would still be hit with a god ray much to his shock.

"H-H-HOW!?" Alpha shouted as he struggled to turn his head and looked to see 404's lower body and see a burnt hole coming from one of his shoes.

"DID HE FIRE IT WITH HIS TOE!?!?!?!" Alpha thought in pure shock. 404 then used his blue mastery and recontend his body. He used the code around him in the anti-void to speed up the process once again. He got up an saw his jacket had been completely destroyed, he signed as tore off the rest of it. His eyes then looked to Alpha.

" That'll be the last time you do that." 404 said. Alpha simply looked at him.

"Sorry, but I have to go find my student. I dont have time to play with ghost. I'm ending this." 404 said as he then grabbed Alpha by his shirt and teleported them into another Multiverse. They appeared right in front of another Error and Ink. 

"WHAT THE?!" Error and Ink shouted.

"You don't like me destorying Universes huh? Well I got a good show for you ghost boy." 404 said, He then used his hands and spread them out.

"WAIT DON'T! RUN AWAY NOW!" Alpha screamed at Error and Ink. Error and Ink looked at each other and then tried to rush 404.

"YOU DAMN FOOLS! DON'T EVEN TRY IT, YOUR IN WAAAY OVER YOUR FUCKING HEADS!!" 404 screamed as he then roared as he destroyed every Universe inside of the this Multiverse in front of Ink, Alpha and Error's eyes. All of them looked in complete horror at the act. 404 then looked at Error.

"You want to destory the multiverse right? Destroy this." He said as he then used his blue Mastery and lifted him up. He then used his other hand and fired his god ray at Alpha again stunning him one more.

"YOU DAMN BASTARD!!!" Alpha screamed at him

"LET HIM GO!" Ink shouted as he smashed his brush against 404's head, but the brush didn't even connect. 404 simply looked at him Ink went flying back wards, his entire chest and ribs being destroyed by a single glare. 404 then used his other hand to absorb all the code from hundreds of multiverses. He then got his finger and focused it all into one point.

"Lets see you destroy this." 404 said as he then put all of the code into Error, Error didn't feel anything at first, but the he began to glitch out and break into code fragments until finally combusting into pieces and blood all over the place. The blood drenched 404's face and Alpha's clothes. Alpha and Ink looked in shock. 404 then looked to Ink and used his blue mastery on him. He spread his fingers out which ripped Ink into pieces, tearing his body apart.

"You like the squid right? THEN YOU CAN HAVE HIM!" 404 shouted as he then threw the pieces at Alpha stabbing him with them.

"SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD! ROTTEN GHOST!!! STAYED DEAD WITH THE REST OF THE AU YOU CAME FROM!!! 404 shouted, Alpha's rage flared as his tears turned brighter and he then broke out and blitzed to 404 sucker punching him in the face. However, the punch only sent him skidding away a few feet. Blood dripped from 404's face, shadow covered his face as he then raised one hand to Alpha, gesturing for him to come at him.

 Blood dripped from 404's face, shadow covered his face as he then raised one hand to Alpha, gesturing for him to come at him

"J-Just what the fuck are you?!" Alpha said in total fear.