Battle of the Beast

404, D+, Error and Killer.JPG all looked in horror at Infected would growled at them, yet his growls sounded like chuckles and laughter.

Everything was delving into madness, the world could be heard screaming and shouting for they're downfall. D+ looked around as he heard the sounds of everyone cheering. The audience was enthusiastic and ready to see these villians die gruesome deaths. "This isn't good..." Killer.JPG said.

"Yea well, he clearly isn't in his best mind. I don't know what exactly that guy did, but I bet if we-" however in that short moment between blinking D+ saw Infected punch straight through Killer.JPG's skull with everyone unable to even think of reacting. 404 then acted quickly after as he then pointed his finger at Infected and fired a God ray, only for Infected to already be in front of him using his own hand to cover 404's finger causing for him to get hit with the paralysis effect from his own attack. D+ immediately attempted to attack after that, but Infected's fist would already be at his face.

However thats when Infected noticed it was covered in strings by Error who was holding his arm back. He looked back at Error only to get his jaw smacked by D+'s fist which sent him flying into the air, thats when Error would attempt to slam him to the ground only for Infected land on his feet and jerk Error towards him. Infected delivered a intense gut punch causing Error to cough out blood, but Infected would put his hand over his mouth holding the blood in. "Nu uh uh. Don't let any of it go to waste. I want to spill ever drop of your blood at once." Infected gained before he then uppercut Error and as he flew up, he would quickly grab Error's leg and the slamned him against the ground.

D+ fired his blaster which nearly sent Infected falling over. D+ kept firing them one after another pinning him down. Infected was slowly powering through each of the blast. D+'s eyes looked back at Killer, "IF YOU HAVE A PLAN ERROR DO IT NOW!" D+ shouted. Error groaned as cracks in his skull leaked blood, along with him spitting out a wad of blood. Infected kept walking towards D+ who continued to fire more and more blast as him.

"If you don't use it, then you'll die for sure. So what if a little madness gets added to the mix? That why you did this in the first place? To take on the madness the others didn't know they would get?" Said D- behind D+. D+'s expression grew darker in anger and frustration. The feeling...DT running through his veins. He could feel it burning him up on the inside.

Meanwhile Null looked up at calculated heaven, he witnessed as it continued to take in all of the hopes and dreams of every single person in Reality 6. All they're hopes and dreams to see 404 and these monsters be put to an end. "With the fact that code is everywhere and behaves as it is premeditated to.

If things go as intended. Then we could be looking at tree being born that will be able to run perfect worlds, ones that have endings that will never result in things like...me. Ever having to happen again." Null said as he then looked back at them. He saw as Infected powered through D+'s blasters and threw a devastating punch to D+'s face sending him flying back and sliding aginst the ground. D+ struggled to get up as he wiped his bloody nose. Infected chuckled as he kept walking over to him, but then he'd stop catching Null, 404, Error and D+ by suprise.

"...Aug! Grrr!!! AH!" Infected shouted as he grabbed his head. "Is he...fighting agisnt Maleware's will? Just what kind of beast is this guy?" 404 thought as he  got up. D+ also stood up.

"Impressive resistance, rejecting Maleware is something not even poor 404 over here can do. However let's see just how well you can keep that. Every person is like a panel of nodes and dials. If I pressed or turned one thing. Sudde the entire game will change." Null said