Episode Seven

{I really don't like this one, because of how they made the episode it felt very choppy and there wasn't a lot of room for any additional plot points on my end, so I just kinda made it. Somehow, I'm halfway done with this season. It is unbelievably short and I'm hoping the next seven episodes will be longer than the first seven. I was making a lot of long episodes in Season One and Season Two, but that's just not happening this season. I'm really going to try to make them longer, so apologizes for this pretty terrible short episode, the next ones will be better, I promise}

"You the one who called?" Tim asks, approaching Angel Santos.

"Yes. I garden for Mr. Harris. I found blood by the door." Santos explains.

"have you gone inside, sir?" Ana asks, softly.

"No." Santos shakes his head.

"Okay. Go wait over by your truck. We'll check it out and come back and get your statement." Tim instructs.

"Thank you." Santos replies.

"Police! Mr. Harris, are you home?" Tim calls as him and Ana enter the house.

"Control, 7-Adam-19, we've got blood at 9901 Violet Drive. We're gonna clear the house. Notify supervisor, request additional units." Ana says over the radio, seeing the blood on the door and hinges.

"Blood." Ana exhales.

"Tim" Ana calls when she enters a bedroom with a lot of blood.

He walks into the bedroom as well.

"We have major blood loss at our location. Send detectives and TID." Ana says over the radio.

[Skip to Interview]

"Is this gonna take long? Because, uh, we got work to do." Tim questions, already annoyed.

Ana is fidgeting nervously, not someone who likes to be behind the camera.

"Um...uh, what can you tell me about the crime scene?" The interviewer asks.

"Well, I mean, that amount of blood, if it came from one person, then that's fatal." Tim starts.

"um, we had to treat it as a missing person's case while the lab run the blood analysis against the blood we found in the house" Ana pipes up, softly.

"But no one was home?" The interviewer asks.

"We didn't know that yet. We hadn't cleared the house." Tim replies.

"um, Mr. Harris'... disciples were downtown at the time" Ana says, softly.

"Yeah. The house's security camera captured them all leaving right before the security system shut off, it took three hours to reboot so there's no video of the crime" Tim nods.

"w-we have a video of them downtown" Ana adds, softly.

Ana and Tim exchange a look before looking back at the camera.

[Timeskip - Still in Interview]

The interviewer just finished reading one of Nolan's statements.

"I can't speak to Officer Nolan's comments, but what we discovered at Corey's house that day was pretty disturbing." Tim says with Ana nodding in agreement.

[Timeskip to Harris' house]

"Tim. Police! Come out from under the bed. Do it now." Ana orders when she sees something under the bed.

"Come out with your hands up." Tim yells, taking a step forward.

"I don't think it's-... oh" Ana murmurs, holstering her gun and getting down on the ground.