Chapter 19 - Visit of the Priestess

Start from the beginning

Time skip

Yuri went to the door of the entrance of the mansion and opened it to find a black haired girl standing in the front as she smiled at the head maid.

"Miss Himejima, welcome to my lord's mansion." Yuri said as she gave her a small bow.

"Oh, it's nice to be here as well, Yuri-san, but can I meet with lord Caesar?" Akeno asked her with her ever present smile on her face.

"Of course, please follow me." Yuri said as she moved aside.

Akeno entered as Yuri closed the door and then walked in front of Akeno as the black haired girl followed her. Yuri went to the room that was specified by Caesar and opened the door for the queen.

"Please enter this room and wait there. Master Caesar will come here shortly." Yuri said to her as Akeno nodded to her and walked inside as the door was closed.

Akeno looked around the room as it is in pristine condition with good furniture and a large bed in the middle with a flat screen TV on the wall as well. She looked at the room as she hummed to herself.

"Well, he has a good guest room." Akeno said as she looked at the room.

"Thank you. My maids work very hard to keep my mansion in good condition." Caesar said from right behind her with a smile.

Akeno's eyes widened when she heard his voice from behind her as she jumped forward and turned around and looked at him shocked with some lightning dancing around her hands as she looked at him with wide eyes.

'I didn't even know that he was right behind me.' Akeno thought to herself in shock as she looked at him.

"Surprised? You have to be more aware Akeno." Caesar said as he walked to her.

"Well, you certainly are much more powerful than I thought if you could sneak up on me like that. How long have you been in this room?" Akeno asked him as she stopped her lightning.

"If you have the guts to train then you can get stronger. Something that most of my generation of Devils don't do." Caesar said as he stood in front of her.

He is a bit taller than Akeno as the girl has to look up at him as he looked down at her.

"You know why I called you here right." Caesar said to her with a smile.

"Yes. In exchange for your help, you want my body don't you?" Akeno asked him as she looked at him resolutely.

"Yes, if you do that then I am willing to help Rias." Caesar said to her with a smile.

"Fine. If it can help Rias then you can use my body." Akeno said to him coldly.

'Hmm, it feels different hearing her cold voice.' Caesar thought to himself as he looked at her.

Akeno then started to removed her uniform as she removed her skirt, cape and shirt, leaving her in only her bra and panties, said underwear being black as well as she moved to remove them.

"You can keep the bra and panties on." Caesar said to her when he saw her about to remove them.

Akeno was surprised at his words but did as he told her to. She would be lying is she said that she isn't nervous or apprehensive about doing this, but she wants to help her friend Rias and if this is the way to ensure that her friend will be able to escape her marriage with a guy like Riser, she will do it.

"Sit on the bed and don't move." Caesar said to her with a smirk on his face.

She complied as she sat on the bed and looked at him as she waited for him to do what he wanted to her. And even though she would often tease others and use sexual innuedos and jokes, she doens't have any actual experience regarding things of that nature and is quite frankly, nervous, extremely nervous, though she won't show it on her face.

Caesar looked at her as Akeno looked at him coldly as he smiled at her face. Then he leaned down and cupped her face causing her body to go rigid in response to his touch, causing him to chuckle at her response. He then moved the hand from her face and touched her neck, traced it down to her left shoulder as he moved it to her left breast and cupped it.

"Hmm, for a girl your age you have a big bust, just like Rias." Caesar said as he squished her breast a bit.

Akeno blushed at the touch as he smiled at her reaction, and then grabbed her and pushed her on the bed surprising her from the sudden action. She looked at him as he loomed over her and brought his face close to her. She gulped a bit as she expected him to kiss her on her lips.

But she was proven wrong when he didn't kiss her lips but started to lightly bite and lick her neck. She felt a shiver travel through her body when she felt his mouth and tongue on her neck. She also felt his left hand going and grabbing her right butt and squeezing it while his right hand was squeezing her left breast, but she tried to keep her mouth shut and not let out any noise, lest it alert him to the fact that she is feeling good.

But her attempts were for naught as she let out a maon when he nibbled on her collarbones while pinching her nipple and squeezing her butt as well. A wave of pleasure went through her when she felt that as he stopped biting her and smirked at her reaction.

"Well well well, it looks like the great priestess of thunder isn't as well versed in the bed as she presents herself as." Caesar said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my~, is your skill that bad that this would be enough to make you happy? Ufufufu." Akeno said to him with her usual smile as she let out leg laugh.

But Caesar wasn't affected by it as he just smirked at her words which confused her as she thought he would say something to her. Then she yelped a bit when she felt his hand on her pussy as he stated to rub it and then he pinched her clitoris, but he didn't stop there as he also pinched her left nipple and bit down on her right nipple.

"Aaahhhnn~!" Akeno moaned out when she felt all of that as she raised her back a bit in response to it.

Her back arched a bit before she laid on the bed as Caesar stopped biting her as he smiled at her reaction. Akeno gave him a glare when she felt his gaze but then yelped again when he turned her around.

She then felt a weight on her back, courtesy of Caesar who got on top of her, she could also feel his bare chest and abbs due to how soft her body is as she blushed from it as she had never touched a boys body before.

Caesar relished the feeling of Akeno's soft skin on his own, her soft and smooth skin is a welcome thing for him as he wanted to conquer her as well. He moved his head closer to her own as he brought his mouth close to her right ear.

"Are you ready Akeno? Cause I'm going to start." Caesar said to her in a husky tone.

Akeno shivered when she heard his voice and the tone he used to address her as she also felt his breath on her ear as well as she blushed.

'Okay. Maybe this isn't as easy as I thought it would be.' Akeno thought to herself a bit nervously.