Our beautiful daugther

Brianna's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night. Facilier drove me to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. Nadine wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Selena)

(Selena)

"Our beautiful daugther." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." he said. "Aww." I replied.

"My family." said Facilier. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said and kissed me. Facilier gave Selena a music box as a present.

 Facilier gave Selena a music box as a present

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. Selena were sleeping in her crib and I held my daugther's little hands in mine.

I can't believe I've two children now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so happy for them

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert