Sutie life

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 22th 2005: Boston

"Wow, it's huge." said Katherine. "Yeah." replied Timothee. We walked into lobbey and Emily was sleeping in her stroller. A man went up to us.

"Welcome to our hotel

"Welcome to our hotel. I'm Marion Mosbey." he said. Michael laughed and I gave him a stern glance. "I'm Adam Jackson and this is my family. We're looking for a room." I said.

"Omg, it's Michael Jackson." replied Moseby shocked. "It's me." he said. "You'll get the biggest and best suite in the entire hotel." replied Moseby and gave me a key. "Thank you so much." I said.

"Follow me." replied Marion. We took the elevator up to the second floor. He showed our door and I opened it. The room was huge. It was many rooms and we had our own balcony.

"Dad, we've a jacuzzi." said Katherine happily from the bathroom. "You can see all of Boston from here." replied Tim. "It's amazing." I said and Michael smiled. "It is." he replied. Emily had woken up from her nap. "Good morning my princess, was the nap good?" I asked and picked her up. Emily babbled happily. "I love you so much." I said and hugged her.

***

We met twin brothers. Their name was Zack and Cody.

"Welcome to our hotel." said Cody. "Thank you." I replied. "Zack, Michael Jackson is here." he said. "Omg." replied Zack. Michael gave them his autograph and they took a picture together.

"Hello I'm London and this is my best friend Maddie." she said. "Hi." replied Maddie. "I know we'll be great friends." said London and hugged Katherine.

-End of the flashback-

Adam and his family were guest stars on the show

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert