VII

/ᴾᵒˢᵉⁱᵈᵒⁿˢ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢʰʳⁱᵐᵖ/

𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯

"𝙷𝚊!  𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜  𝚝𝚘  𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔!"

In a world like ours, it was easy to wage wars. Chaos lay in every corner, on every street, in every crack, in every house, in every leaf, in every tree, in every air, in every green, in every sea, in every person. They spread with the actions and feelings of a person or animal. Or of a god, in the half-blood world. If you are not satisfied with something, you blame others; if you want to own the same thing as someone else, jealousy arises. If you are jealous you make others bad. If you make others feel bad, these people get hurt and start to doubt themselves. This self-doubt can lead to you belittling others because you don't find anything in yourself that you think is great. That's jealousy again. It is an eternal vicious circle that pollutes a person's soul and breaks them. And these people end up in the underworld in the field of punishment. And all because of a single emotion. And jealousy is just one part of the various aspects of chaos.

But wars are also often fought because of pride. You are too proud to admit something and blame it on someone else. This person is innocent but also has too much pride and blames it on the first person. And four demigods found themselves in exactly the same situation. Zeus was too ignorant to admit that he had let his lightning bold out of his sight and now blamed Poseidon for allegedly stealing it. Since gods are not allowed to take other gods' symbols of power, Percy is the one accused of being the son of Poseidon.

And from this suffered a satyr, a daughter of Athena, a daughter of Dionysus and, of course, the son of Poseidon himself.

And if the attention of the gods wasn't on her before, it certainly was now. Because Melanie Wyney was cursing the gods in every language she could. English, Greek, Latin and German. And she herself had fallen into this vicious circle. Because she blamed the unfortunate situation the children had found themselves in on the gods. What else should she do?

A person's mood can quickly go to hell  if you are kidnapped from your bed on a quest, a bus is visited by monsters from the underworld, this bus is then blown up by Zeus himself, and you now have to go through one walking through the dark forest without having any idea where you had to go. It was also raining. It couldn't be any better. And now Melanie, like everyone else, had come to the realization that some fucking higher power was trying to ruin your day. Well, that was the life of a demigod. "I don't give a shit about the life of a demigod!" Melanie thought as she ran through the match in her sneakers.