"we're getting off topic here." nelson switched the topic, giving ray a suspicious smile. "aren't you going to ask me what i'm going to show in the game tomorrow?"

i stayed quiet, purposely ignoring him and trying to not laugh since i could feel his gaze on me. "okay then. i'm going to get some buckets and fuck people in the ass!"

"what the hell nelson."

"then i'm gonna kiss my girlfriend after we get the dub, go home and sleep!" i gave him a weird look, glancing up at ray.

there was an awkward silence before nelson gave the camera a thumbs up and i slowly bring his hand down. "that's enough from you.."

ray cuts the camera and we were dismissed. nelson gets a ball, passing it to me and we 1v1. i've missed this stuff. the aau season, travelling around with cam, lavar and nelson. who knew how much we would all blow up because of basketball.

everything was so perfect, it didn't feel real.

breya, hailey and naomi were all getting interviewed by ray. i decided run up there to join them. "vienna!" they all exclaim, ray turning to camera to show me.

i wrapped my arms around them, grinning ear to ear. "the girls are back guys! i'm so happy i got my og's right here with me."

"that's right and cam is changing the team name to ice spice elite!" breya said, all of us nodding our heads. cam always wanted to name the girls team ice spice elite but since it was so last minute, he just stuck with rwe girls.

but now we got our own title.

"yeah, so watch out future teams, ice spice elite is coming for ya'll."

——— THIRD PERSON
mission concepcion sports complex, 5:00 pm

——— THIRD PERSONmission concepcion sports complex, 5:00 pm

the four girls stood with cam and the group. vienna was obviously with nelson, staying close to him. she was now used to the big crowds but still wasn't very fond of it. nelson wrapped his arm around her tight and securely so she wouldn't slip away like last time.

cam was handing out some t-shirts, shorts and a bunch of other merch to throw to the crowd during the game. while the boys had their black and white jersey's, the girls had their pink, light blue and white jersey's.

vienna helped pick, obviously.

"i hate this part." vienna mumbled as they slowly approach the gym, nelson letting go of her and slipped his hand in hers. there were so many people crowding around, all of them weren't able to get in.

"don't worry vie, i got you." nelson reassured her, looking down to give her a small smile. vienna sighed, nodding her head and embraced herself for the tight crowd.