EPISODE - 3 : Sebastian Suprises Olivia

Continues....

Sebastian asked Olivia That "Shall we go for an walk"? Then Olivia replied to him that "It was very dark outside" and Sebastian told Olivia that "Don't worry! Iam always with You, and Don't be afraid" then Olivia replies with hesitation by "Nope I wasn't afraid, I'm just telling that it was not safe and its very dangerous outside".

Suddenly Sebastian hold Olivia's hand by telling her that "he was with her no matter what I will be always there to take care of you" then Olivia was surprised to see that Sebastian was holding her hands and She was stunned to speak. Sebastian told Olivia "Come with me I have an suprise for you". Olivia asked "Where are we going Sebastian?". And Sebastian replied to Olivia by "Wait and see when we reach there". Atlast they decided to go for an walk.

After walking, finally they reached at the beautiful waterfall, when Olivia saw that waterfall view she was very suprised to see the mesmerizing beauty of fireflies. There were a swarm of fireflies flying together and it creates a stunning beautiful sparkles✨️ Then Olivia said to Sebastian by "Thank you so much for bringing me here". When Olivia hugged Sebastian, by saying to him that "The fireflies view was very attractive and she loved it so much. Sebastian was blushing very hard due to Olivia hugs him.

After sight seeing they reached to their house. And Sebastian told Olivia to go to sleep. And after sending Olivia to her room. Sebastian was thinking about Olivia Hugged him and he smiled by his imagination. After sunrises, In the morning Sebastian woke up early and he was preparing breakfast for everyone.

When Sebastian was cooking in the kitchen, suddenly Olivia came up to the kitchen and she saw Sebastian was cooking. So, Olivia asked Sebastian "shall I help to cook for you?" Then Sebastian replied to Olivia by "No Thanks! I can manage by myself. and by the way, why did you wake up early? I thought to wake up you when the food is ready" and Olivia replied to Sebastian that "she wasn't able to sleep so she woke up early". And Olivia sat in the open kitchen area.

Sebastian : "Which food do you like?"

Olivia : I like Chicken sandwiches, Pizza, and ice cream.

Sebastian : oh same pinch! All these are my favorite foods.

Olivia : "OMG Really! That's so nice"

Sebastian : Then I will cook your favorite foods for you

Olivia : Thank you so much Sebastian

Sebastian : you're welcome

Then Suddenly Sebastian asked Olivia that "by the way, Shall I ask you a question, if you don't mind" and Olivia replied "What are you going to ask to me" Then Sebastian asking Olivia with hesitation that "Do you Love anyone and do you have boyfriend?" When Olivia was going to reply to his question, suddenly Olivia's Friend David came to the kitchen saying Good morning to Olivia by hugging her. When Sebastian saw that david hugged Olivia, he was very sad😔

Then Olivia's other friends came up in the kitchen for breakfast. After cooking, Sebastian set up in the foods in the dining table. And everyone sat in the dining table for eating breakfast. In that table there were many delicious variety foods were prepared. And Sebastian served an yummy Spaghetti 🍝 in a plate for everyone. When Sebastian gave Sandwich and Pizza to Olivia. Olivia's Friends were very Shocked by seeing Sebastian's action. Then David asked possessively to Sebastian "For everyone you gave spaghetti only but why didn't you gave spaghetti to Olivia? Why you gave her different food than everyone else? for Olivia only you have treated her special by giving her favorite food? then what about others? And Michael said to David by "Why are you talking like this to Sebastian?" And Sebastian replied "Iam sorry about that for not giving to everyone, but I have prepared these foods for everyone. If anyone want anything else to eat? You can ask me"

After eating breakfast, everyone decided to go to their tent.

Sebastian : "If you don't mind, can I come with you"

Olivia : but why?

Sebastian : Do you know the way to your tent?

Olivia : oh Sorry, I almost forgot about that.Wait a minute I will ask my friends about this.

Olivia asked her friends May Sebastian also come with us. But David asked "Why should he come with us?" Then Olivia replied to David because "We don't even know the direction to the tent. So shall we join him to go with us". Then Olivia's Friends accepts it. But David wasn't not happy in this decision. Atlast all of them decides to go with Sebastian.

Sebastian : did they say okay?

Olivia : Yeah you can also come with us

After walking Atlast they reached the tent and everyone decided to go to their houses by using their car. Sebastian send of all of them by saying goodbye to everyone.

Sebastian : Olivia, If you don't mind can I get your contact number?

Olivia : Yeah of course.

After giving her phone number to Sebastian they walked to their forest where there car parked. After reaching their car. Michael and other members keeps and arranging their packages inside the car. Olivia was stunned and even without blinking seeing the Forest side. Then suddenly her friends called and asked her Olivia "What are you doing there?" Then Olivia replied to her friends "No I'm just simply seeing the beauty of the forest. Because I'm gonna miss this time so much". Sebastian was watching all these from the distance