chapter 5

after the shadows take the man away henry walks in seeing her pacing" what is the matter my queen" he asked walking over grabbling her softly by the shoulders.

"that foolish human though he can replace me with one of his friends daughters i saw it in his mind but jokes on him and the others who are with him we have a army they have never seen before" she laughs coldy.

"Soon we will be rid of him my love "Henry says as he massages her shoulders as she hums closing her eyes before he leans into her neck as he kisses her neck slowly as his arms snake around her waist.

"I think it's time we have an heir my love" Kala says as she turns to face him as she leans in as she kisses him passionately as they were then shown in there chambers with warm glow of candles as they kiss heatedly as there hands warm over each other.

Kala pulls away breathing heavily as she rips open Henry's shirt as she runs her hands up his chest as Henry rips open the back of her dress as it falls to the ground around her feet as he takes off the rest of his clothes.

"You are beautiful my love"Henry says as they stare at one another before Kala speeds them into the bed as she stares at her mate underneath her as she leans in and kissed him heatedly as a full moon was shown out side there window as moans can be heard as the two mates make love to one another.

Henry and Kala were shown asleep in there bed as sunshine shines through the window as Kala moans waking up as she stretches before opening her eyes as she turns over as the sheets cover her body as she stares at her mate with love as she smiles.

She then gets up holding the sheets to her chest as she gets up wrapping it around her as she walks to her vanity as she sits before brushing her long hair as she hums.

Henry walks up to hereing his mate hum as he turns on his side with a smile "you are even more beautiful then before"he says as he sits up.

A knocking was then heard"I'm sorry to interrupt my king and queen but wosebly request the kings presence "a man says from behind the door making they share a look as Henry gets dressed before kissing Kala as he leaves to see what the human wants.

Kala puts on a long blue velvet dress with black lace front and trim with an open open chest as she had her hair in a long braid with one of her many head crown pieces as she walks to one of the many windows as she watches the many humans.

She was then shown in her library filled with many books she collected over the ages as she sits in a chair as she reads a book back from human days as she waits for Henry.