| A New Guest or an Unseen Threat |

Pari wore a wine-colored dress with lace detailing, complemented by loose waves and subtle makeup, exuding elegance at the party

Devansh looked dashing in a sleek black suit paired with a black shirt, adorned with a classy watch and polished black shoes.

________________________________

PARINIDHI

The party was in full swing, the living room bustling with activity as Devansh and I greeted guests with warm smiles. Devansh looked dashing in his black suit, his presence commanding attention, while I stood by his side in a wine-colored dress.

Suddenly, a young man, likely in his mid-twenties, approached us, holding a box in his hand. "Hi Ma'am, I'm Arnav Jha, Devansh sir's PA," he introduced himself, presenting the box to Devansh before acknowledging me with a courteous nod. I extended my hand to shake his, offering a polite thank you for joining us.

I acknowledged his gesture with a polite smile, momentarily distracted by his presence. Sensing Devansh's gaze on me, I withdrew my hand, a subtle tension lingering between us.

Without hesitation, Devansh directed Arnav, "Handle the arrangements. I need a moment alone with my wife." His touch was firm yet possessive as he guided me towards the back door, his intentions unclear.

As we stepped out into the backyard, Devansh swiftly removed his hand from my body, causing me to stumble in my heels. Before I could fall, he reacted quickly, firmly holding me by the waist and steadying me on my feet. His gaze locked with mine as he cautioned, "Behave yourself and don't embarrass me at the party, or there will be consequences."

Devansh took a step closer, grasping my left hand in his. Shocked, I looked at him as he continued, "If anyone asks you to dance, decline. Otherwise, you won't be able to stand on your own tomorrow, and stay with me throughout the party. If you vanish even for a second..." His voice trailed off as he glanced at my hand.