| Life's Hellish Beginning |

PARINIDHI

As I hurriedly made my way, clutching my pounding heart in my chest, every step felt unsteady, and my breaths came in labored gasps. Driven by the fear of facing consequences if I were even a second late. I pushed forward with determination, my mind consumed by the urgency of the situation.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally reached the imposing gates of the mansion.

Relief washed over me momentarily. Swiftly wiping away any traces of emotion from my face, I approached the main door. Just as I was about to step inside, Devansh's sharp and disapproving voice pierced the air.

"Well looks like my lovely wife finally decided to grace us with her presence," he remarked, his tone laced with irritation.

My heart skipped a beat, fearing I was late. Glancing at the wall clock, which ominously read 4:59, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and took a few tentative steps forward.

Devansh approached me, his gaze piercing as he scrutinized me from head to toe, sending shivers down my spine. Beads of sweat began to form on my forehead.

"Next week, I'm hosting a party at home, celebrating our wedding," Devansh's voice reverberated with a simmering anger, each word laced with intensity.

Drawing closer, he leaned in, his eyes ablaze with fury. "If you dare to cause any trouble or engage in any suspicious activity that casts even the slightest shadow of doubt on our marriage, then mark my words: that day will be seared into your memory, etched as vividly as our wedding day."

I stood motionless, my hands clenched tightly at my sides, my gaze fixed on the ground.

"How could I ever forget that day?" I thought to myself, the memories flooding back, tears welling up in my eyes.

"All my business partners will be there. Behave yourself. If anything goes wrong, I'll ensure you regret your existence," he spat out, seizing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

With a forceful shove, he pushed me to the floor. "Clean the floor," he commanded, before storming off, leaving me to lament over my wretched existence.

As I scrubbed the floor, Devansh appeared from his room, his watch glinting as he marched towards me with determination. I braced myself for what was about to happen.

I avoided meeting his gaze, sensing the force of his calculated stride as he pressed his foot onto my hand while adjusting his watch.

"I'm going to the hospital. If you want any luck on your side, keep out of my sight when I return," his words dripped with coldness, echoing in the room.

I bit my lip to suppress a cry as his shoes dug into my hand, tears blurring my vision. Devansh's gaze bore into me with an intensity that chilled me to the bone.

With a disdainful look, he turned and walked away, leaving me to grapple with my pain and uncertainty. Alone in the room, tears silently streamed down my face as I pondered what awaited me upon his return.

Would it be another night of torment, or something far worse? The fear of the unknown gripped me, draining the life out of me.

Tears fell as I recalled that dreadful night. It marked the start of my unwanted marriage, orchestrated by Devansh. He ensured our wedding night was a nightmare, leaving scars that never faded.