act 1 chapter 10

Unfortunately, when the girl came down the steps, she saw Harry and Hermione standing in front of Filch.

There was nothing to do. He had to walk away with bated breath.

Harry and Hermione were taken to the same office. And Alsafi the quiet one returned to her living room.

The next morning, when the girl walked through the corridors, she noticed how students from different faculties looked at Harry strangely.

- What happened? - she asked her friends.

- Gryffindor was fined one hundred and fifty points - Blaze said.

- How much

- And we Slytherin are back in the first place. And Gryffindor is on the last one, Theo said happily.

God. One hundred and fifty points. That's a lot.

- Oh, why are they like that? - she asked.

- They say they were in the astronomical tower. And what a shock it was for their dean to fine his own students for such a thing.

Alsafi looked sadly at Harry and Ron.

Harry went around sullen, Hermione became quiet. And Neville's eyes were streaming with tears.

At recess, when Ron and Harry were walking through the corridors, the girl followed them. When she was behind them, she patted Harry lightly on the shoulder. He turned around and saw her and looked sullenly.

- I'm sorry - she whispered. - I didn't know what happened to we.

- But why weren't you around? - asked Ron irritably.

The girl pulled out a neatly folded robe from her briefcase.

- I remembered that you forgot him and went after him. And when it came back, Filch had already caught you.

Harry took the robe and quickly pushed the bag towards him.

- Thank you - he replied coldly and turned around.

Alsafi watched them leave and felt kind of sad.

Day after day, the girl was preparing for exams in the library. And every day I thought about how to make amends. There was no better solution to this problem than to do something.

One night she pulled out a cat.

- Forgive the Arite. But, I need your help. Please run.

At the beginning, the cat looked at her with indignation. But he did what was asked of him. He ran away with all his might.

Alsafi smiled. I waited a few minutes and followed him. Walking slowly, with a light gait, holding a wand, she walked along the corridor.

As she wanted, Filch appeared in front of her. She pretended to be scared of him and wanted to run away.

- Stop! - he shouted and dragged her by the uniform into Professor Snape's office.

In the office, she guiltily lowered her eyes. Professor Snape looked at her with disappointment.

- What are you forgetting at this hour of the night, Miss Black? - he asked.

- My cat ran away. And I went to look for him.

- That's it. If your cat runs away every day, will you always look for her?- he asked.

The girl looked up and looked straight into the Professor's eyes.

- It doesn't matter. I'm willing to take a risk for him.

He hadn't expected such audacity.

- Well. Minus 20 Slytherin points, - said the professor.