Act 1 chapter 1

Summer, sunny day. A little girl with dark hair and gray eyes was playing in a tree house. There were magical animals next to her. They watched her, and some took part in the game and were friends for her.
- Young lady - came the old elf's voice.
- I'm here - smiling, she stuck her head out, looking straight at the ground.
The elf was scared.
- Mistress, don't do this. It's dangerous.
- OK. You wanted to say something.
- The young master is looking for you.
- Tell Dad I'll be right there.
- You shouldn't do that. I'm already here - the blond wizard said.
- Dad - the girl smiled happily.
Descending from the cottage, she threw herself into the arms of her uncle.
- How did you spend your time?
- Fun. My friends were with me.
- Well, that's good. Shall we go home?
- Yes - she nodded.
Lifting her in his arms, Eleazar entered the mansion.
- Did you play a little gold? - Elizar asked.
- Yes, Mom.
- OK. Go wash up, and then sit down at the table.
- OK.
Alsafi ran to the bathroom.
- How are things at work? Are you hurt today?- the nurse asked.
- Everything is the same as always. There are no changes.
- Mmm. Good.
- How's Dad?
- In his office. Please call him.
- OK.

The old man was sorting papers. He was muttering to himself. A knock on the door brought him out of his trance.
- Can I? - Eleazar asked.
- Ah! Son, come in.
The father opened his arms, the guy threw himself into them like a little boy.
- Elizar covenant to the kitchen.
- Oh. Good. I'll be right down.

In the kitchen, the plates flew by themselves. Fresh bread smelled very nice. There was a bouquet of wildflowers right in the middle of the table.
Elizar was laying out napkins, Alsafi was helping her.
- Mistress, you shouldn't have done that. Kepel would have done it himself.
- Kepel, it's not difficult for me. Moreover, I like to do everything with my own hands.
The elf smiled.
- It smells so good - Vincent said.
The girls smiled.
Vincent looked around the family and smiled. First, the owner of the house sat down at the table, and then his family, even the house elf dined with them at the same table.
- Soon my granddaughter will enter the school of magic and sorcery. And that's why I want to hear your wishes. What do you want, baby?
Alsafi looked at her grandfather.
- Well, I'd love to... I'd like to...
- If you don't know, then think carefully. Take your time.
The girl nodded.
- Father. I'd like to move - Eleazar said suddenly.
- Where to? - Vincent asked, confused.
- To Hogsmeade or London.
- Why is that? - the nurse asked.
- Well, I had a vision that Alsafi would go to Hogwarts. And that's why I want to move.
The spoon fell into Elizar's hands.
The elf bent down.
- Hogwarts? - she asked.
- yes. To Hogwarts.
- But why move? - Vincent asked.
- You remember how I studied at Durmstrang. It used to be difficult for me to return home from Romania. So let Alsafi not find it difficult to return home.
He smiled warmly at his niece.
- Wherever Dad and Mom go, I will go - she said.
Eleazar kissed her gently on the top of her head.
- OK. Our business will have to move too - Vincent replied.
- OK. It's decided.
Suddenly a letter flew out of the fireplace. Eleazar caught him at once.
- Hands still remember.
- What's there? - Elizar asked.
- Dad.
Eleazar handed the letter to his father. He looked at it and opened it.
A minute of silence.
- Welcome to Hogwarts, my dear.
Alsafi smiled. Elizar hugged her daughter very, very tightly.
- Congratulations, honey.
Everyone was happy.
- Kepel. You can pack your things. We're moving - Vincent said.
***
Several weeks have passed. Elizar and Eleazar applied for a job in London.
Vincent and Alsafi were herding the animals into a suitcase. Kepel collected all the things.
Elezar bought another mansion in London. He was far from the Muggle world, but it was worth it.

In the evening, mom combed her daughter's hair.
- When are we going shopping? - Alsafi asked.
- Tomorrow. We'll buy you everything you need.
- Mom.
- Mmm
- They don't look at me strangely at school?
- What are you talking about?
- You know what I'm talking about.
The girl lowered her head sadly.
- What happened in the past shouldn't affect you. You have to live your own way.
- OK.
- Go to bed. It's going to be a tough day tomorrow.
- Okay, Mom.
- I'm kissing you.
After kissing her daughter, she wished her happy dreams. When she left her daughter's room, a tear rolled down her cheek. She brushed it away.
***
The next day, the girl walked around the farm and petted the Diricolav birds.
- You know, in the future I will give you this farm - grandfather's voice was heard from behind.
- Me?
- Yes, you - he replied with a smile.
- But why?
- You have loved animals since childhood. And they played with you all the time. Sometimes I watched from the window how you take care of them. I can say with confidence that they will be in safe hands.
- Do you think I can handle it?
- I'm sure you can handle it."
- Alsafi - Mom called. - Come on. It's time for us to buy everything we need.
Elizar entered the farm and looked at her daughter, and then at her father.
- Dad, come with us. It will be more fun together. Kepel will also come with us.
- Oh, I'm too old for that.
- Grandpa, please. Let's go - the girl pleaded.
- I can't refuse you. I will go.
***
Everything that young wizards and sorceresses need is in Diagon Alley.
Stores of various things. A bookstore, a clothing store, and a store where magic wands were sold.
Ollivander. The owner of the store. There Alsafi has to buy the most important thing. His magic wand.
Alsafi, holding her uncle's hands, entered the store while her mother and grandfather were buying books.
The store was quiet, and Eleazar spoke loudly so that the owner could hear him.
- Hello.
An old man came out of the shadows. With silver eyes and gray hair. His skin was pale.
- Aah, young Miss Black - the old man said happily.
- Hello.
- I remember all my clients, and I remember your father, but this is the first time I see you.
Ollivander turned his attention to Eleazar. The guy in response closed the girl from the old man's eyes.
- It doesn't matter. We are here for...
- With a magic wand. I know. In August, all wizards and enchantresses come to me only for magic wands. But I'm glad to see their faces. And I'm glad to see the magic wands that have finally found their owners. It's better than lying in the dust.
Ollivander smiled. He looked at the girl with warm eyes. Suddenly he moved away from the cash register and headed into the depths of the shelves. I remember when young Mr. Black took his first magic wand from me. Here. Try this.
The old man handed her the magic wand he had found.
Alsafi looked at her uncle, but still took the stick. Eleazar winked at her, and then she waved her stick. Because of the magic wand, the shelves exploded. The girl got scared and quickly put the stick on the cash register.
- Apparently not that - the old man said, not at all surprised. And again he plunged deep.
Eleazar took out his stick and restored the bench to its former appearance.
- I am grateful to you. Then try this.