act 1 chapter 8

A lot of time has passed since the game.  After the loss, the Slytherin team made a scandal. Draco was looking at them with a malicious smile, and Alsafi and her friends were watching them from the stairs.

Oh, how many curses came out of Flint's mouth. And what a verdict he heard from the dean.

Since then, a battle has been fought between Flint and Oliver. Every time they met, they got into conflict.

One day, after another unsuccessful counter-spell, the girl's body ached again, and when she was tired of sitting in the Great Hall, the dean of the faculty suddenly sat down next to her.

- I respect that you practice magic. And that's enough, I'm proud that the professors praise you and your friends for your hard work. But I don't want my students to go around looking sick. Why don't you want to go to Madam Pomfrey's?Professor Snape asked with a cold look.

Alsafi stared at him with wide eyes, and answered with batting eyelashes.

-I just don't want to bother Madame. Different students come to her every day, and ...

-Are you afraid of her?

Alsafi sighed and lowered her eyes.

- To be honest, yes. Even more Filch.

- Don't be afraid. It is her responsibility to monitor the health of the students. There's nothing wrong with asking her for some potions.

- Yes, Professor.

Snape looked at her and sighed heavily.

- You're not going.

The professor pulled a small bottle out of his pocket and placed it right in front of her.

- This is a Rowan broth. Drink it and the pain will go away.

Alsafi looked at the professor and smiled.

- thanks. Professor.

-You should study additional potions. Come to my office after the spell. And bring your friends.

- Of course, Professor.

At the same moment, Professor Snape stood up from the table and left.

The decoction was quite pleasant than the rest.

- "Rowan broth". Why didn't I think of him right away?

Since then, after the next duels, friends went to brew potions. In the beginning, Theo didn't want to go there, but the fear of the dean was strong. And yet he went. And Blaze was glad for the extra classes.
***
Christmas was approaching. In the middle of December, waking up in the morning, everyone found that the castle was covered with a thick layer of snow, and the huge lake was frozen.

On the same day, friends were playing throwing snowballs at each other. Even the Weasley twins played with them after penalty points. Fred was throwing snowballs at Alsafi and when she turned to him, she pointed her fingers at George. And Theo used his wand to throw a bunch of snowballs at everyone. The twins appreciated the gesture and attacked him. Blaze, like a true friend, stood on the side and pulled a handkerchief to a friend.

Unfortunately, because of the winter, the owls froze, and therefore Alsafi forbade Gordon to fly for mail. The owl was glad to sit next to her in the warmth, and gorge on goodies.

All the students were looking forward to the holidays and could not think of anything else. After all, it was cold at school.

The students had the worst time in Professor Snape's classes, which took place in the dungeon.