Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King

Start from the beginning

"Haaa" (King Fred, sighed)

'This boy is going to make all my grey hair come out!' (King Fred's inner thought)

There was no point in getting into Alexander's deep stubborn skull.

"I don't even want to start off with all the trouble you've done" (King Fred, said)

"I can't seem to catch a break with you if you keep acting like that" (King Fred, said)

"Do you know how long of a chat I had to have with Marquess Floodgen?" (King Fred, asked)

'Face of could care less' (Alexander)

'Annoyed'

'Irritated'

"You almost beat his son to death! Is this the face you should be showing me now?!" (King Fred, asked)

He raised his voice annoyed and irritated again seeing how unbothered Alexander's face was after he had left Seth in that condition. 

But Alexander was just like that, just like his deceased sister.

It seemed he was going to get nothing about this subject so he moved on to more important things.

"Look you may be my nephew but you're aware you and the group of Paladins that joined you trespassed forbidden areas?" (King Fred, asked)

"Not only that but you brought giant pink trees and have awakened a water dragon" (King Fred, said)

'Glance'

"Well if you can't have those trees." (Alexander, said)

"Thoes are my wife's trees if you want to see them then pay her a visit to her greenhouse and there was nothing I could do about the water dragon it just happened to wake up before time" (Alexander, said)

"I trespassed the forest and I would do it again if it was to get my wife back "(Alexander, said)

He did not back down.

"I'm sure you would have searched land and water if my dear cousins or your Queen lover had gone missing" (Alexander, said)

"So you have no room to reprehend me because you'd do it too" (Alexander, said)

'Annoyed'

An annoyed irritated vein pooped out from the King's forehead as if he was telling the King he was more upset over a tree than trespassing or injuring the Marquess's son.  

"I will tell you something not only as someone that estimates you but as a King" (King Fred, said)

The King finally spoke up but this time calmly as if he was going to say something serious ignoring Alexander's words of choice with the tone.

"I don't believe that your wife was the one who positioned Lady Sierra but there has been a lot of trouble lately surrounding her, in no way do I mean it as an offense but as a call for you "(King Fred, said)

"If you're just doing all this out of the political marriage responsibility then it's best to let her go" (King Fred, said)

"The royal family, especially Danica believes your wife deserves to be freed of worries and troubles, everyone in this Sageion Kingdom appears to still remain hostile to her" (King Fred, said)

"You're only making her hurt more so resolve your feelings all together" (King Fred, said)

"Ask yourself, are you just doing this for responsibility or have you fallen in love with her?" (King Fred, asked)

"...." (Alexander)

'Close'

The King closed his eyes gently.