Immediately afterwards, before his expression returned from blank to normal, a large and heavy shadow suddenly came down on top of his head. His survival instinct made him subconsciously raise his arms to support him. The weight was so terrifying that he fell in the first second of contact. He felt that his feet were sinking a few centimeters into the ground. When he glanced up, he saw a huge stone beyond his imagination, and it had completely exceeded his limit. The reason why he hadn't been crushed into a meat pie by this stone was, It was entirely due to the desire to survive that exploded in his heart - he didn't want to die too soon!

devil! This guy is a devil! ! !

"I'll come back in a while to help you continue the next training. Now let's simply lift the weight for a while. Remember not to move it casually or put it down." The

devil with the same face as him said in a relaxed voice Said:

"You will be killed if you step on explosives, and you will be killed if you put down rocks. But as long as you work hard and complete this training, you will be fine. This is just a preliminary training developed by my sister for me when I was a child. The dangers It's very low. I believe you have no problem and you shouldn't have any troubles about not finishing it. But if you can't finish it, you'll have no choice but to be blown up."

Demon Slayer Zenitsu, who was already speechless, said: "..."

Seeing that As soon as the guy who threw him into the bomb pile turned around and left without a care, Demon Slayer Zenitsu felt that even his eyeballs were following him, and in his eyes was the panic, fear, shock, and help. It was so hard that it even caused bleeding.

Why on earth had he agreed to be trained by this guy? ? Why didn't you think of it just now? That guy's sister is the type who can empty the magazine at him with a red face and a smile. She thinks it's normal for a guy to casually suggest "How about sharking"? His living environment is so distorted, not to mention training, that guy How could what I was receiving be a safe and harmless ordinary exercise? !

——Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh going to die! Help! Who will save him! ! ! Brother Purgatory! He will never think your training is too tiring from now on! Brother Purgatory's training is obviously the easiest and safest! ! ! Come and save your stepson! He will die, he will really die! If he continues like this, he won't be able to see the sun tomorrow! ! !

...

The person involved could not hold back a single word of the frightened scream that was supposed to come out. The guy who was so full of energy that the whole Butterfly House could hear him fell silently in front of him. The impact of the scene was not enough. Yayu witnessed a murder with his own eyes. Murata made up for it with cold sweat on his forehead, and made a trembling suggestion:

"Well, my wife, the captain, should you let him return to the Butterfly House to recuperate first? With this level of planning, training, and training, It’s very likely that I won’t have the energy to carry out the next training..."

"Hey, how could it be?"

My wife Zenitsu was very puzzled by Murata's statement, and asked with an innocent and innocent face:

"Isn't this already? Are you resting efficiently? You will be able to move on to the next item soon, and it is just a very ordinary basic training. It will be gradually advanced in two days. If you can't even complete such an ordinary training, then——"