In these past two years, I learned how to drive a car, but I ain't no expert yet.

I hopped in the driver's seat and made my way to the café.

When I arrived, I parked my car somewhere and walked into the café, scanning the place for my buddies.

Soon enough, I spotted them and waved my hands.

They grinned widely as they saw me. "What did you guys order?" I asked.

"Rice cakes with crabs," Fuji answered. "Alright," I remarked.

I took my seat and ordered the same lunch. "You alright, Aki?" Haru asked, sitting right behind me.

"Umm, yeah! Why?" I questioned. "Y-you got a white mustache?" He burst into laughter.

"W-what?"

I whipped out my phone's front camera and checked it out.

My eyes widened and my cheeks turned red as I saw the white mustache I had from the milk I drank.

I blushed and whispered, "Yeah, it's because of the milk I had this morning." They burst into laughter.

Haruki playfully asked, "Whose milk did you drink this morning?" Haru chimed in, "Oh come on, it's obviously Akari's milk!"

We all laughed uproariously, attracting the attention of nearby people, which only made me more embarrassed.

I quickly wiped my lips and signed, "So, Aki, you came here with that funny expression?" Haruki teased.

"Y-yeah!" I replied, looking down, and they burst into laughter again.

"Alright, guys, let's focus on our lunch," Haruki said, and we nodded.

As the waiter brought my food and left, Dai suddenly screamed, "Ahhh!" We all turned to him, puzzled, and asked, "What's wrong?"

He pointed somewhere and exclaimed, "Look, aren't those Kyotsu and Fuyuko?"

I saw them sitting at a table, Kyotsu looking frustrated as always and Fuyuko looking happy.

"Yes! They are!" Haruki exclaimed. "Maybe Fuyuko still wants him to be her boyfriend," Haru added.

"Let's go over there," I suggested, and they nodded. We got up from our seats and made our way towards them.

Kyotsu noticed me and said, "Oh! You're here? You're that person who can get their ass kicked by anyone," he taunted.

"Wtf! Don't you remember my name?" I replied with annoyance, and I could hear Haruki's giggles.

"Do you remember my kick?" Fuyuko chimed in, and I let out a sigh. "Yeah," I reluctantly admitted.

"Why do you look annoyed?" Haru asked curiously. Kyotsu was about to respond, but Fuyuko interrupted him.

"I'll tell them," she shouted. "Actually, starting today, he's my bodyguard." She declared, leaving us all shocked.

"He's your bodyguard?" I exclaimed.

Fuyuko nodded proudly and said, "I convinced my dad to hire him and he even gets paid for it."

"Yeah, and that's why I'm frustrated. I'm stuck with this idiot," Kyotsu grumbled, glaring at Fuyuko.

"I'm not an idiot, you are!" she retorted, pouting.

"Bodyguard?" I murmured, confused. "Yes, a bodyguard!" I shouted. Dai asked, "What's going on?"

"I have an idea," I said, seeing their puzzled expressions. "Let me explain," I continued.

"Kyotsu, will you help us with our plan?" I asked him. He nodded. "If Kyotsu helps, I'll help too!" Fuyuko exclaimed.

Kyotsu glared at Fuyuko, and she winked back.

"Kyotsu can become the bodyguard of the masked man, and if Fuyuko wants to help, she can be his secretary," I explained.

"But is it safe? We can't put someone's life in danger," Fuji expressed concern.

"Don't worry, the masked man won't know about Fuyuko and Kyotsu," I reassured them.

"I'll have them gather information by spying on him," I explained. Fuji chimed in, "That's a clever idea!"

"Will you two help us, Fuyuko and Kyotsu?" I asked, hopeful.

Kyotsu replied, "Sure, if it means getting out of this stupid situation, count me in."

"Wtf!" Fuyuko exclaimed, pouting once more. I couldn't help but giggle. "I'll help too," she added.

"Alright!" I exclaimed. "But how will they even meet him?" Dai wondered.

"Leave that to me, I'll figure something out," I assured them.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄