We're in a nice quiet community- well it's really only us and a few other people who can afford million dollar mansions. We're such lazy people, because there's boxes and furniture everywhere. Along with Natasha's toys thrown all over the floor. We were supposed to put everything up in there rightful places, but time and laziness got to all of us. The only rooms that's are actually put together, is the baby's room, the kitchen, and two of the ten bathrooms. Other than those rooms, the house is a wreck.

My family was extremely sad about my moving out. But they understood I have a family to tend to now. It's actually quite weird to think like that way. I mean, I'm eighteen, pregnant, newly adopted a child, and I'm living with my boyfriend, slash ex-kidnapper. It's actually a really nice feeling. The best part about all this, is that I'm oddly happy. I'm extremely happy even, just to wake up to see Jason's face- now Natasha's, it's wonderful.

"Daddy Jase Ja- oh my chicken nuggets!" Natasha gasped, holding her little mouth. "The baby moved in there Daddy Jase Jase, look, look, look." She tapped my tummy multiple times.

"Tash, where at, where at? Tell me, tiny legs." He jumped up, smiling like a little loser. "Here, right here, look at it." She pointed, to the baby in fact moving around. You woke him up, big mouths.

"Oh I see. Let's poke him." Jason childishly suggested, beginning to poke my belly- especially the baby. "You're making him move around weirdo." I softly smacked his hand away.

"Hey, I put him in there." He pouted, beginning to laugh. "Where does little baby's come from? Was I in a tummy, like yours?" Tasha asked so innocently, as I tensed.

"Well you know Tash, when a man and woman love each other so much... they take off all their clo-" I slapped my hand over Jason's big mouth, shaking my head rapidly. "Jason no! We're not discussing this topic with a four year old." I scolded, removing my hand from his mouth.

"Fine. Tash, Mommy Malarie sucked on way too many of my s-" I cut him off once more. "Jason NO!" I pointed a warning finger at him.

"Well what did she suck on, Daddy Jase Jase?" She widened her big green eyes in amazement. "Oh, just my sp-" I interrupted him once more.

"Uh, Natasha let's finish making my pretty rainbows, okay?" She clapped her hands, going back to work on my tummy. "Hey, how did you do that? And I was going to say my Spaghetti Sauce, baby." Jason asked, almost envious like.

"Don't be jealous babe. But you can change a child's mind so easily. I just took her mind off the subject, quickly bringing up another. It's really easy. 'Spaghetti Sauce', really?" I shrugged, going back to reading my book.

Within ten minutes or so, my belly was all done. With graffiti art and pretty rainbows drawn all over it. Of course in nontoxic markers. Jason kept taking selfies of himself by his masterpiece he calls art. He even made Tash stand by my tummy, as she smiled widely.

"Ow. You're pressing up against my ribs, son." I tapped my swollen tummy, causing the baby to move away quickly." I laughed at his ability of being a scary cat. He gets that from me. Although I love watching horror movies or going on extremely scary rollercoaster's. I'm weird, what can I say?

"Can I have a lots of kisses from you, Tasha?" Jason rubbed my thigh, asking Natasha. "Mhm, you can." She stood up, puckering her little lips.

Jason kissed her all over her face, even through her fits of giggles. It was the most cutest sight I have ever seen. Placing one single peck on her nose, he motioned for me with his finger. I playfully rolled my eyes, struggling to sit up. Thankfully I got a helping hand, from them both of them.

"My dearest Malarie Jane, the woman of my children. Can I have lots of your kisses too?" He faked a cry, making kissy noises. Natasha fell onto the couch, due to her silliness, and her giggles. "Of course you can." I giggled too. Only because Tasha was still having a laugh attack, face down.