PART-4 THATS SO FUN!

I saw a strange figure behind ECA I screamed TOP OF MY LUNGS "WTFFFFF" She screamed and said "What happen!?" I said "run! run! RUNNNN!!! There something behind you" She pointed and said "This? Oh god this is nothing but my shadow...Basically our shadows DOESNT imitate us..so yeah😅"
I replied "Gosh my blood ran cold! You scared me too death!"

She replied in a nonchalant way "Sorry huh here take this walkie talkie we will interact if we need help or need to share something now we are going to swap only our bodies and places but our senses are the same so good luck!"

I wished her too and woke up on a bed it was soft cozy I wanted to sleep but suddenly my dad came like her dad came and maybe I have to call him as her means mommy...So he was wearing a top and skirt I wasn't expected tho 💀and said "Honey,wake up it's 10PM eat your breakfast and prepare your organic chemistry I will check your progress after office"

I was in a deep shock because I woke up at night at 10pm it was morning for them but night for me like for me it was morning 10am but for then it was night 10pm means time to work and this time for is sleep...🥲 means there morning is my night and my night is there morning hmmm...seems unique!

No problem I thought that this was interesting so I want to check my mom basically she (basically he) was packing his white coat for office and said "hey kiddo I'm going byy"

Basically in my world my mom was a CA and my dad was a psychiatrist but but but here mom is dad and dad is mom LMAOOO🤌🏻

I was thinking that this is fun..🤩 LETS GO OUTSIDE AND CHECK WHATS THE SCENCE...?